- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
06.50 - 09.15 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack.
Departure from pier by Speed Boat to Phang Nga Bay
Sightseeing first at Panak Island, beautiful stalagmites and stalactites
Enjoy canoeing at Hong or Talu Island
Visit Koh Panyee, Sea Gypsy Village and have buffet lunch at restaurant
Visit Koh Tapu and Khao ping Kan Islands, known as Jame Bond Island, famous after the filming of 'The Man With Golden Gun' movie
Explore the Hidden Sea Cave, know as Ice Cream Cave
Arrive at Naka Island for swimming and relaxing on the beach.
Back to the pier and transfer back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 11 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 300 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Siray, Chalong, Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim - (100 THB/Person);
- Kamala, Boat Lagoon, - (200 THB/Person);
- Leam Hin, Rawai, Naiharn, Surin, Bangtao, Laguna - (300 THB/Person);
- Panwa, Ao Por, Yamu, Layan, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao - ( Private Transfer );
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Great trip for nature lovers and those looking for outdoor adventure. This will definitely delight you, traveler also love our delicious buffet lunch at the Koh Panyee (Sea Gypsy Village). This is a unique experience that takes you into the famous Phang Nga Bay. Made famous by the James Bond Movie - Man with a Golden Gun. Feel like an island castaway as you navigate your kayak inside some of the area’s ‘Hongs’ (enclosed tidal lagoons) and stop to cool off with a swim at a secluded local beach.
Experience something difference from white beaches and clear crystal water. We has a comprehensive travel trips to fulfill your holiday by a real impressive scenery of James Bond Island Tours. The bay has become one of the most beautiful National Park of Thailand with limestone and caves. Our day tour boat will take you to see and sightseeing the mystical view around the bay and fishing village. Visit James Bond Island and Koh Ping Gun tour, the rock formation about 20 meters tall and "Hills Resting on Each Other Island".
Speed Boat with full insurance
English-Thai speaking tour guide
Canoe & Paddle man
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport in Phone
|PROGRAM||Phang Nga Bay + James Bond Island Tour by Speed Boat|
|INFANT||Free of charge|