- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
06.45 - 08.45 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack.
Departure from pier by Speed Boat to Phang Nga Bay
Enjoy Sightseeing at Panak Island Bat Cave & Hoy Tib
Walk around I-Tim Cave and Diamond Cave
Canoeing 30 minutes at Hong Island, Lagoon like 'Room'
Lunch at Koh Panyee, Sea Gypsy Village
Visit ancient drawings at Khao Khian
Visit Koh Tapu Island, known as Jame Bond Island, famous after the filming of 'The Man With Golden Gun' movie
Arrive at Naka Island for swimming and relaxing on the beach.
Back to the pier and transfer back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -10 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 300 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Chalong, Kata, Karon, Tri Trang, Patong, Kalim, Yamu - (100 THB/person);
- Rawai, Nai Harn, Kamala, Laguna - (200 THB/person);
- Surin, Bangtao - (300 THB/person);
- Sirey Bay, Panwa, Mai Khao, Naithon, Naiyang, Layan - ( Private Transfer );
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Great trip for nature lovers and those looking for outdoor adventure. This will definitely delight you. traveler also love our delicious Thai and seafood lunch at the Koh Panyee (Sea Gypsy Village). This is a unique experience that takes you into the famous Phang Nga Bay. Made famous by the James Bond Movie - Man with a Golden Gun. Feel like an island castaway as you navigate your kayak inside some of the area’s ‘Hongs’ (enclosed tidal lagoons) and stop to cool off with a swim at a secluded local beach. Your Phang Nga Bay Tour also includes a guide, lunch, speed boat...
Experience something difference from white beaches and clear crystal water. We has a comprehensive travel trips to fulfill your holiday by a real Impressive scenery of James Bond Island Tours. The bay has become one of the most beautiful National Park of Thailand. With limestone and caves, Our day tour boat will take you to see and sightseeing the mystical view around the bay and fishing village. Visit James Bond Island and Koh Ping Gun tour, the rock formation about 20 meters tall and "Hills Resting on Each Other Island".
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Canoe & Paddle man
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
Copy of vaccine certificate
|PROGRAM||Phang Nga Bay + James Bond Island Deluxe Tour by Speed Boat|