- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick up from your hotel in Phuket.
- Departure from the pier by speedboat to Hong Island for an Amazing canoeing scenery of Phang Nga bay, Panak Island for sightseeing and enjoy the fantastic limestones.
- Visit James Bond Island ( Khao Tapoo ) to explore the James Bond movie location where " the man with the Golden Gun " was filmed and khao ping kan (leaning rock).
- Strolling into the cave.
Enjoy the tasty local food on the floating Restaurant at Panyee Island. After lunch Relaxing a leisure your time.
- Treat yourself by swimming relaxing on the beach at Naka or Lawa Island.
Arrive back to the pier and transfer back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult
300 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Town, Kathu - (250 THB/person);
- Tri Trang, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Laguna, Layan, Siray, Nakalay, Boat Lagoon - (350 THB/person);
- Panwa, Rawai, Naiharn, Naithon, Naiyang, Blue Canyon, Mai Khao - (450 THB/person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
2,200 THB/Car - up to 1-3 pax;
3,300 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Paddle off for a day of adventure on this 7-hour kayaking tour of the caves, cliffs and islands in Phang Nga Bay. This surreal landscape, made famous by the James Bond film ‘Man With a Golden Gun,’ offers a wealth of fascinating geology and stunning scenery. Kayak through the caves, islands and cliffs of Phang Nga Bay on this trip from Phuket Explore the surreal geology of Phang Nga Bay, made famous by the James Bond film 'Man With a Golden Gun' Navigate inside a 'Hong,' an enclosed tidal lagoon surrounded by steep cliffs on all sides Cool off with a swim on a secluded beach Great trip for nature lovers and those looking for outdoor adventure. This is a unique experience that takes you into the famous Phang Nga Bay. Made famous by the James Bond Movie - Man with a Golden Gun. The newly discovered sea caves and 'Hongs' are an exciting feature. Hong is the Thai word for room. These Hongs are open-air cliff-lined cylindrical tidal lagoons connected to the outside world only through stalactite-filled tunnels which were undiscovered until the spring of 1990. Of course, there are many secluded beaches here and this trip would not be completed without visiting one for swimming.
Feel like an island castaway as you navigate your kayak inside some of the area’s ‘Hongs’ (enclosed tidal lagoons) and stop to cool off with a swim at a secluded local beach. Your Phang Nga Bay Tour also includes a guide, lunch and round-trip hotel transport. Kayak through the caves, islands and cliffs of Phang Nga Bay on this trip from Phuket Explore the surreal geology of Phang Nga Bay, made famous by the James Bond film 'Man With a Golden Gun' Navigate inside a 'Hong,' an enclosed tidal lagoon surrounded by steep cliffs on all sides Cool off with a swim on a secluded beach Great trip for nature lovers and those looking for outdoor adventure.
Coffee and Tea @ Pier
Speedboat with full Insurance
Canoeing with paddle man
Soft drinks on board
Seasonal Fresh Fruit
Crew and Captain
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||James Bond + Canoe Standard Tour by Speed Boat|