- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
06.10 - 07:00 am
Pick-up from your hotel.
08.00 - 08.30am
Departure to Phi Phi Islands by speedboat.
Visit Khai Nok or Khai Yai Island and enjoy swimming and relaxing on white sandy beach.
Enjoy a great lunch in a beachfront restaurant at Ton Sai Bay.
Sightseeing Maya Bay, the beach featured in the movie "The Beach".
Swimming and Snorkeling with colorful fishes at Loh Samah Bay and Pileh Lagoon.
Sightseeing at Viking Cave and Monkey Beach.
Arrive back at the pier and transfer back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Available days: Tuesday, Saturday;
- Child is from 3 -10 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 400 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (250 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (450 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
2,200 THB/Car - up to 1-4 pax;
3,300 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
They’ll transfer you and your companions from the hotel to the pier, you’ll be riding air-conditioned vehicles. Coffee and tea at the pier. On the first departure, you’ll head to Phi Phi Islands. Once you arrive, you’ll be able to go snorkelling and fish feeding at any of the islands. Next stop would be to Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove & Viking Cave and Monkey beach. Sea Food and Thai Buffet lunch at the famous Phi Phi Don Restaurant, then it’s off to Koh Khai Nok Island. You and companions can enjoy any activity at Khai Nok Island like beach activities, swimming, snorkelling or just relaxing. When the clock strikes 4:30pm, it’s time to leave Khai Nok Island and go back to Phuket. The last leg of the tour would be your arrival back to the hotel at the end of the day.
About 40 km from Phuket there lies a group of beautiful islands with a funny name - Phi Phi. The archipelago consists of six small parts: Don, Bamboo, Ley (here Maya Bay is situated), Mosquito, Bida Nai, Bida Nok plus Khai island. It’s located between Phuket and Krabi but Phi Phi Islands actually belongs to Krabi province.
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Lunch, fruits in season and other beverages
Mask, snorkel and life jacket
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Phi Phi + Khai Standard Tour by Speed Boat|