- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
08.30 - 10.00 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack.
Head to Phang Nga Bay by Speed Boat
Enjoy amazing canoe scenery of Phang Nga Bay at Hong island
Sightseeing at Panak Island and enjoy the fantastic limestones
Strolling into the cave.
Enjoy the tasty local food on the floating Restaurant at Panyee island
After lunch relaxing and leisure your time.
Visit Koh Tapu Island, known as Jame Bond Island, famous after the filming of 'The Man With Golden Gun' movie
Khao Ping Kan - Leaning rock.
Stop at private Palm Beach Club, Yao Yai island
(Some days can stop at Naka Island, depending on sea condition)
Enjoy floating water park
Swimming and relax on the beach
Enjoy extra activity: Banana Boat, Jet Ski, ATV...(Extra charge, pay in cash directly to island staff)
Swimming and relaxing on the beach.
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 11 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 300 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Siray, Phuket Town - (100 THB/Person);
- Merlin, Tritrang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Naiharn, Rawai - (200 THB/Person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Ao Por - (300 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Spend less time sailing and more time enjoying the otherworldly scenery of James Bond Island (Ko Khao Phing Kan) on a tour that transports you from Phuket in a speedboat. You’ll cruise around parts of the archipelago that are only accessible by boat and enjoy free time swimming and sun bath. You'll see the best these islands have to offer with the help of a tour guide.
Khao Phing Kan is an island in Thailand, in Phang Nga Bay northeast of Phuket. About 40 metres from the shores of Khao Phing Kan lies a 20-metre tall islet called Ko Ta Pu or Ko Tapu(James Bond). The islands are limestone karst towers and are a part of Ao Phang Nga National Park.
Speed Boat with full insurance
English-Thai speaking tour guide
Canoe & Paddle man
Floating Water Park
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport in Phone
|PROGRAM||Phang Nga Bay + James Bond Islands Deluxe Tour by Speed Boat|
|INFANT||Free of charge|