- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
08.50 - 10.00 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack.
Departure from pier to Lam Haed Beach, Yao Yai Island
Visit Dragon spine beach for beach time
Enjoy paddle board and clear kayak.
Enjoy lunch at Panyee floating village.
Visit Khao Phing-Kan and Khao Tapu (James Bond Island) where filmed Jame Bond 007 “The man with the golden gun”
Depart from James Bond Island to enjoy canoeing among mangrove forest at Hong Island then
sightseeing and amaze in Scooby Doo rock shape.
Stop at private Palm Beach Club, Yao Yai island
Enjoy floating water park
Swimming and relax on the beach
Enjoy extra activity: Banana Boat, Jet Ski, ATV...(Extra charge, pay in cash directly to island staff)
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen 75+ and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 11 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 300 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Phuket Town, Koh Siray - (100 THB/Person);
- Merlin, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Naiharn, Rawai - (200 THB/Person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Ao Por - (300 THB/Person);
- Klok Kloy (Aleenta, The Hot Spring) - (700 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Explore the beautiful Phang Nga Bay on this premium day tour from Phuket. Visit the area’s key landmarks like James Bond Island, Hong Island, Yao Yai Island, and the limestone caves by Speed Boat. Enjoy a delicious lunch at the historic Panyee floating village and end the tour with a beautiful sunset beach time and different activities before heading back to your accommodation.
Discover James Bond Island where the James Bond movie Man with The Golden Gun that Was filmed in 1974, located in the Phang Nga National Park which has most spectacular Scenery, where secret lagoons open into meet the amazing majestic caves, this trip Offers spectacular scenery and amazing views of the Phang Nga National park. Yao Yai is a Thai island in the Andaman Sea, halfway between Phuket and Krabi. It's characterized by sandy shores, mangroves, rubber plantations and fishing villages.
Speed Boat with full insurance
English-Thai speaking tour guide
Canoe & Paddle man
Floating Water Park
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport in Phone
|PROGRAM||Lazy James Bond + Yao Yai Islands Tour by Speed Boat|
|INFANT||Free of charge|