- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
07.00 - 08.30 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
Check in at Royal Phuket Marina
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack
Itinerary briefing by our staff.
Departure from pier by Speed Boat to Phi Phi Islands.
Arrive at Phi Phi Islands
Stop at Maya Bay where the movie The Beach was filmed
Enjoy taking photo with view of great atmosphere
Swimming , taking photo at Pileh lagoon and Viking Cave (Phi Phi Ley)
Sightseeing and taking photo at Monkey beach.
11.20 - 12.50 PM
Snorkeling at the Phi Phi Don
Swimming and relaxing on the beach at Phi Phi Don.
13.00 - 14.00 PM
Lunch at restaurant on Phi Phi Island.
Visiting, swimming and relaxing on the beach of “Bamboo Island”.
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 12 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 400 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Phuket Town - (100 THB/Person);
- Merlin, Tritrang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Naiharn, Rawai - (200 THB/Person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (300 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
This day-trip experience takes you to some of Phuket's key attractions. Snorkel in crystal clear, vivid green waters set against majestic limestone cliffs at Pi Leh Lagoon at Phi Phi Ley. Snorkel, swim and relax on the beach at Bamboo island.
Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. It’s located between Phuket and Krabi but Phi Phi Islands actually belongs to Krabi province. The island is about 48 kilometers away from Phuket and 45 Kilometers from Krabi. There are two distinct parts to the island - commonly known as Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Lay – separated by a small stretch of water.
English-Thai speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Short & light T-shirt
Sun Block Lotion
Camera or Cellphone
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||Phi Phi Maya Bay + Bamboo Islands Day Tour by Speed Boat|