- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
06.45 - 08.45 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack.
Depart from Pier by Big Boat
Soft drinks, snacks and fruits served on board
Explore the Nature of Phang Nga Bay
Enjoy canoeing at Panak Island
Visit Koh Tapu Island, known as Jame Bond Island, famous after the filming of 'The Man With Golden Gun' movie
Enjoy Buffet Lunch on board
Canoeing at Hong Island with beautiful scenery
Swimming & Relaxing at Kaya Island.
Back to the pier and transfer back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 3 - 10 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 300 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Chalong, Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim - (100 THB/Person);
- Rawai, Naiharn, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Laguna, Siray, Yamu - (200 THB/Person);
- Panwa, Layan, Naiyang, Naithon, Mai Khao - ( Private Transfer );
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Discover the most spectacular scenic regions in Thailand during a cruise to Phang Nga Bay and James Bond island. Enjoy canoeing, swimming and relaxing at Hong and Kaya islands.
The area is located 25kms North East of Phuket. It consists of numerous dramatic limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the sea, the most famous one being the James Bond Island which was featured in the James Bond Movie Man with the Golden Gun in 1974.
Big Boat with full insurance
English-Thai speaking tour guide
Buffet Lunch on Board
Canoe & Paddle man
Tea, coffee, snack
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport in Phone
|PROGRAM||Phang Nga Bay + James Bond Island Deluxe Tour by Big Boat|
|INFANT||Free of charge|