- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
06.00-07.15 AM / 11.00-12.15 PM
Pick-up from your hotel.
08.00 AM / 13.00 PM
Arrive at Phuket Elephant Care
Enjoy free drink as tea coffee and drinking water
Learn about elephants, educate program.
08.15 AM / 14.15 PM
Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements food for the elephants.
08.30 AM / 14.30 PM
Meet the elephants
Feed them and administer dietary supplements as you learn their stories
Play interact and take photos with elephants
Mud spa with the elephants
Swimming with the elephants
Shower tube with the elephants.
10.00 AM / 15.00 PM
Have lunch of traditional Thai food and seasonal fruit
Saying goodbye to the elephants.
11.00-11.50 AM / 16.30-17.00 PM
Transfer back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- If a customer has food allergies, special dietary requirements, limited mobility, or potentially contagious diseases, please notify us in advance.
- We do not force elephant to do any activity that they don’t want to do. As well as in the Mud spa and shower that also depends on elephant’s satisfaction.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 10 y.o.
Pick up two times a day, morning about 06.00-07.15 am or afternoon about 11.00-12.15 pm.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Laguna, Bangtao, Naiyang, Naithon, Layan - (100 THB/Person);
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Pa Khlok, Mai Khao - (200 THB/Person);
- Phuket Town, Rawai, Panwa, Koh Sire, Leam Hin - (400 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Elephants lovers and those who want to touch the atmosphere of affection and joyfulness with the elephants are greeted at Phuket Elephant Care.
We wish visitors to enter the world of the elephants and be impressed in unforgettable experience with the beautiful creatures. The elephants receive better lives without bondage and being forced to work.
English-Thai speaking guide
Food for the elephants
Tea, coffee, drinking water
Lunch or Dinner
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Phuket Elephant Care Half Day Tour|