- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
06.30 - 09.00 AM
Pick-up from your hotel.
Visit Suwankuha Temple (Monkey cave temple)
Briefing and rafting training
White rafting 5 km
Jungle walk to waterfall
Elephant Trekking rainforest 30 min
Zipline 150 m(Flying Fox).
16.00 - 17.00 PM
Transfer back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Rafting is not recommend for child under 120 cm.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 10 y.o.
Transportation Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Kata, Karon, Patong, Tritrang, Kalim, Kamala, Bangtao, Surin, Laguna - (200 THB/Person);
- Siray Bay, Panwa, Naiharn, Rawai, Chalong, Naiyang, Naithon, Layan, Mai Khao - (400 THB/Person);
- Ao Por, Yamu - (500 THB/Person);
Your rafting guide takes you through the rain forest on an exciting 5 kilometer level II-III white water excursion combined with the experience of riding on the back of an elephant - through the river - at the Phang Nga Rafting Camp.
If you are looking for some adrenaline-charged adventures along with getting back to nature while you are on your holiday in Phuket, then this is definitely the tour for you – White Rafting and Elephant Trekking Tour.
English-Thai speaking tour guide
Fresh fruits by the season
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
Copy of vaccine certificate
|PROGRAM||White Rafting + Elephant Trekking Full Day Tour|