- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
07.15 / 11.15 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
Start program with Buffalo cart ride
Thai house, Thai kitchen, Herb garden
Monkey picks coconut
Walk thru rice field
Demonstrate rubber tapping and how rubber made
Walk around with refreshing soft drink.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -10 y.o.
Pick up two times a day, morning about 07.15 am or afternoon about 11.15 am.
Transportation Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim, Nakalay, Kamala, Bangtao, Surin, Laguna - (200 THB/person);
- Panwa, Rawai, Nai Harn, Naithon, Naiyang, Maikhao - (350 THB/person);
Experience the beauty, history, and culture of Phuket with this local life half day tour. You will see how monkey picks coconut and ride a buffalo cart, walk thru rice field and see how rubber is made.
Get your a great overview of Phuket local life.
Air-conditioned mini-bus with full insurance
English speaking guide
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||Phuket Local Life Culture Half Day Tour|