- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
11.15 - 13.15 PM
Pick-up from your hotel.
Check in at port.
Departure from pier by Catamaran Yacht.
Arrive at Coral Island
Enjoy Snorkeling in the middle of various species of fish and beautiful coral reefs
Relaxing on the white sand beach or swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear water.
Departure from Coral Island to Promthep Cape
Enjoy fishing activities during the cruise
Enjoy the romantic atmosphere when the sun goes down and the boat party activities
Have a dinner on board then continue to Leam Kating.
Take you back to Phuket with the impression.
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
*** This tour does not operated every day, please check dates of availability before proceed online booking ***
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Chalong, Rawai, Kata, Karon, Patong - (100 THB/Person);
- Naiharn, Kamala - (300 THB/Person);
- Panwa, Siray, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Naithon, Naiyang, Ao Por, Mai Khao - ( Private Transfer );
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Enjoy your unforgettable afternoon, sailing around the paradise Islands. Sunset experience on board at Promthep Cape and Laem Krating.
Coral Island is situated 10 km south of Phuket. The island is surrounded by multicolored coral reefs. The island has two long stretches of white, sandy beach with crystal clear water with plentiful of tropical fishes, and a few quiet bays on the other side. Promthep Cape is the most Southern point of Phuket. The point is one of the most popular areas of Phuket and for this matter has an iconic status. Due to its location and southern-facing views, it offers a picturesque view of the Andaman Sea.
English-Thai speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Hand line Fishing
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||Coral Island + Promthep Cape Sunset Tour by Catamaran Yacht|
|INFANT||Free of charge|