- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
07.00 - 08.00 AM
Pick-up from your hotel.
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack.
Depart from pier to Racha Yai island by speed boat
Arrived at Siam Bay, relaxing on the white sand beach or swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear water.
Buffet lunch on Racha Yai island
Departure from Racha Yai island to Maiton island for finding dolphins (some days may not be found), snorkeling, viewing corals and variety of colorful fishes.
Arrived at Koh Hey (Kahung Beach, relaxing on the white sand beach or swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear water.
Take you back to Phuket
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen 75+ and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 3 -10 y.o.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Rawai, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Patong, Tritrang, Kalim, Kamala, Boat Lagoon - (200 THB/Person);
- Siray Bay, Panwa - (300 THB/person);
- Bangtao, Surin - (400 THB/person);
- Naiyang, Naithon, Mai Khao, Ao Por - ( Private Transfer );
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1-3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Make the most of your time at Koh Hey, Racha Yai and Maithon Islands Tour via Speed Boat. Unlike tours via slower traditional boats, this fast speedboat tour can reach the pristine Coral Island in just 10 minutes. Once there, enjoy exploring the island's reefs and white sand beaches at your leisure.
Coral Island (Koh Hey) is situated 10 km south of Phuket. The island is surrounded by multicolored coral reefs, hence the name Coral Island. The island has two long stretches of white, sandy beach with crystal clear water with plentiful of tropical fishes waiting to be fed, and a few quiet bays on the other side. Racha Islands are 12 KM away on the south of Phuket. They are best known as excellent diving and snorkeling day trip destinations. Racha Yai is quickly developing into a place to stay in a number of bungalow and resort operations on the island. Maithon is a beautiful island near by Phuket. The island surrounds with beautiful crystal clear water, nice coral reef and many kinds of fishes. The distinctive point of this island is a dolphin family. They live and away feeding around the island as you may get the chance to see them.
Speed Boat with full insurance
Thai-English speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||Koh Hey + Racha Yai + Maithon Islands Tour by Speed Boat|