- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
07.00 - 08.00 AM
Pick-up from your hotel.
Check in at port.
Departure from pier by Sailing Yacht Catamaran to Koh Hey Island.
Arrive at Kahung Beach, relaxing on the white sand beach or swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear water.
Lunch at Kahung Beach Restaurant.
Departure to Racha Yai Island
Snorkeling at Siam Bay or Kon Kare Bay
Relaxing at Patok Beach, swimming, snorkeling.
Departure from Racha Island
Enjoy Sunset atmosphere.
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Leamhin, Rawai, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim - (200 THB/person);
- Panwa, Boat Lagoon, Koh Siray, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Laguna - (400 THB/person);
- Layan, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao, Ao Por - ( Private Transfer );
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Would you bring fantastic memories back home, join us for safe journey, professional service, and brand new Sailing Yacht Catamaran which´s waiting for you at Chalong Bay in Phuket.
Koh Hey Island is situated 10 km south of Phuket. The island is surrounded by multicolored coral reefs, hence the name Coral Island. The island has two long stretches of white, sandy beach with crystal clear water with plentiful of tropical fishes, and a few quiet bays on the other side. A short trek over the small hill and rocks leads to a small quiet cove with a beautiful beach, an excellent hideaway during the day. Sea activities as scuba diving, banana boat rides, parasailing and sea-walking are available on the island. Lying about 20kms south of Phuket, the Racha Islands comprise two islands, Koh Racha Yai and Koh Racha Noi. To confuse matters they are also known as Koh Raya Yai and Koh Raya Noi (Yai means “big” in Thai and as you may have already guessed, noi means “little”).
Sailing Yacht Catamaran with full insurance
Thai-English speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Water and fresh fruits
Free Beach Chair on Kahung Beach
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||Koh Hey + Racha Islands Sunset Tour by Sailing Yacht|