- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
05.30 - 07.20 AM
Pick-up from your hotel.
08.00 - 08.30 AM
Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear.
09.00- 10.20 AM
Depart from Namkhem pier to Surin Island (Best for snorkeling site of Andaman) by speed boat
Arrived at Surin Island National Park, go to snorkeling at Chong Kad Channel then visit Moken village where the sea gypsy residing in north Andaman sea or choose alternate to relaxing on Mai Ngam beach.(with baggage)
12.00 - 19.00 PM
Set lunch served in the national park canteen with variety of beverage menu and seasonal Thai fruits being provided by SeaStar for a special person like you
Meet your guide and check-in to your accommodations then relaxing on Mai Ngam beach.
Meet at 200 meters meeting point jungle walk to Kra Ting bay watch the sunset or choose free time on Mai Ngam beach.
Dinner then return to your accommodation free and relaxing
08.00 - 11.30 AM
Have breakfast at the national park canteen
Enjoy swimming and snorkeling at Mai Ngam beach then preparing for departure.
12.00 - 15.20 PM
Have lunch at the national park canteen
Snorkeling at Bon Bay or Mea Yai Bay and snorkeling at Pineapple Bay or Tao Bay to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.
15.30 - 17.00 PM
Departure from Surin Island with the impression
Arrived at the Namkhem pier and transfer to you accommodation.
**Islands are closed from 15 May – 15 October every year.**
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen 75+ and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
- Moken village closed because of covid-19.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 500 THB; Child 300 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, Rawai, NaiHarn, Kata, Karon, Tritrang Beach, Patong, Naka Lay, Kamala, Surin Beach, Bangtao, Laguna, Panwa, Ao Por, Layan, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao - (200 THB/Person);
- Klok Kloy (Aleenta, The Hot Spring), Khao Lak - (100 THB/Person);
Explore the Surin Islands further with a 2 Days 1 Night Tour. An overnight stay allows you to appreciate a much more peaceful national park once all the day trippers have gone home. Also you will have more snorkeling opportunities at new sites to discover different species of marine life.
The unspoiled Islands of Koh Surin lie 60 kilometers off the Phang Nga Coast, discovered only in the early 70s, the Coral Reefs at Surin Island are regarded as some of the best snorkeling sites in Thailand. The Islands are naturally uninhabited except for the nomadic sea gypsies known as the Moken. Peaceful and tranquil , various wildlife can be found on the Islands.
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Surin Islands 2 Days 1 Night Tour by Speed Boat|