- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
07.10 - 08.20 AM
Pick-up from your hotel.
Check in at port.
Departure from pier by Speed Boat to Koh Hey Island.
Arrive at Kahung Beach, relaxing on the white sand beach or swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear water.
10.30 - 11.30 AM
Play activity with Banana Boat or Enjoy 30 min Canoe.
Lunch at Kahung Beach Restaurant.
Free time for relaxing on beach chair, swimming and snorkeling.
Take you back to Phuket
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
- No snorkeling at the moment because of covid-19.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Leamhin, Rawai, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim - (200 THB/person);
- Panwa, Boat Lagoon, Koh Siray, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Laguna - (400 THB/person);
- Layan, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao, Ao Por - ( Private Transfer );
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Dreaming of an ideal tropical island holiday, sipping coconut on a sea bed and moving your hips to a bongo beat ? Then the Koh Larn, prominently called the Coral Island, is your perfect destination in you next trip to Phuket: ● Relax & rejuvenate spending leisure time on beach ● Indulge in water sports activities ● Clear blue tranquil water to go swimming & Snorkeling ● Enjoy the crystal clear waters ● Delicious local lunch to savor.
Coral Island (Koh Hae) is situated 10 km south of Phuket. The island is surrounded by multicolored coral reefs, hence the name Coral Island. The island has two long stretches of white, sandy beach with crystal clear water with plentiful of tropical fishes waiting to be fed, and a few quiet bays on the other side. A short trek over the small hill and rocks leads to a small quiet cove with a beautiful beach, an excellent hideaway during the day. Sea activities as scuba diving, banana boat rides, parasailing and sea-walking are available on the island.
Speed Boat with full insurance
Thai-English speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||Koh Hey + Banana Boat Full Day by Speed Boat|