- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
07.30 - 08.30 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
Start with the chill program
Bamboo rafting in the river surrounded by nature
Taking chic photos at Khok Kanoon Iron Bridge
Enjoy lunch at Na Pho Lae Na Kwan
Boiled eggs in the Plaiphu hot spring
The last program with seasonal orchards (fruit seasons) at Suang Lung Aumnua.
Return to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time;
- Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Rafting is not recommend for child under 120 cm.
- Child is from 4 - 10 y.o.
- Tour available everyday between 01 July 2020 - 30 August 2020.
Transportation Extra Charge:
- Phuket Town, Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim, Nakalay, Kamala, Bangtao, Surin, Laguna, Maikhao - (150 THB/person);
- Siray, Panwa, Rawai, Nai Harn, Naithon, Naiyang, Paklok, Ao Por - (350 THB/person);
Bamboo rafting gives to you a more relaxed and quiet ride along the river. You can take it easy, sit and let a local paddler take you to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the luxuriant tropical rainforest and the river. Khok Kanoon Iron Bridge was built when Takua Pa District was very flourish and famous for tin mine. It is 200-meter wide which the motorbike can access in two-lane. Very popular for taking chic photos...
Bamboo rafting is one of popular activity for Thai people since the weather in Thailand is so hot in many provinces have this activity for tourists. Khok Kanoon Iron Bridge, Takua Pa District, Phang Nga Province was built in 1968 with the steel from the retired dredge. It is a symbol of Taku Pa. Opposite to the bridge is the old mine of Juti Boonsung Co., Ltd. which the resident building, iron building, and maintenance building remain...
Air-conditioned mini-bus with full insurance
English speaking guide
Lunch_Voucher 100 THB
Khok Kanoon Iron Bridge
Plaiphu hot spring
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||Sawasdee Phang Nga + Bamboo Rafting Full Day Tour|