- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
06.50 - 09.15 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack.
Departure from pier to Phi Phi Islands by Speed Boat.
Arrive at Phi Phi islands
Sightseeing Maya Bay where the movie The Beach was filmed
(depending on sea & weather condition)
Enjoy taking photo with view of great atmosphere
Visit Pileh Lagoon, jump in the amazing natural pool, surrounded by cliff formations, otherwise known as the Emerald Lagoon
Sightseeing at Viking cave
Go to Monkey Beach then Snorkeling at beautiful coral reef point
Relaxing on the beach or enjoy time at walking street
Arrive Khai Island, relaxing on a white sandy beach or snorkeling and swimming.
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
**Maya Bay is closed from 1st August – 30 September **
(depending on sea & weather condition can stop only for pictures from the boat)
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen 75+ and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 11 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 400 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Siray, Chalong, Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim - (100 THB/Person);
- Kamala, Boat Lagoon, - (200 THB/Person);
- Leam Hin, Rawai, Naiharn, Surin, Bangtao, Laguna - (300 THB/Person);
- Panwa, Ao Por, Yamu, Layan, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao - ( Private Transfer );
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Enjoy a day of sightseeing in the Phi Phi Islands, a Hotspot in Southern Thailand made famous by the movie The Beach. Admire stunning views and the crystal-clear waters of the Phi Phi Ley and Phi Phi Don islands, enjoy lunch, spot limestone, and get a chance to go snorkeling.
A Phi Phi Island tour is the most popular activity in the region. Phi Phi Islands are situated 40 km south-east of Phuket and consist of six islands. Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay which featured in the movie “The Beach”. Phi Phi Islands are famous for its limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the emerald green waters, white powdery beaches and its many coral reefs offering great diving and snorkeling.
Speed Boat with full insurance
English-Thai speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport in Phone
|PROGRAM||Phi Phi + Maya Bay + Khai Islands Standard Tour by Speed Boat|
|INFANT||Free of charge|