- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
07.00 - 08.30 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack
Departure to Khai Island
Swimming, Snorkeling and Sunbathing on Beach
Sightseeing PhiPhi Ley Island: Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Phileh Lagoon, Viking Cave
Arrive at PhiPhi Don: visit Monkey Bay
Lunch at PhiPhi Don
Free Time: Relaxing on the Beach, Walking Street, View Point
Departure to Green Island: Swimming and Snorkeling.
Return back to port and transfer to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -10 y.o.
- Available days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 400 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim, Nkalay, Kamala, Town - (200 THB/person);
- Rawai, Naiharn - (350 THB/person);
- Bangtao, Surin, Laguna, Panwa - (450 THB/person);
- Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao, Ao Por - ( Private Transfer );
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
We concentrate our Phi Phi island exploration on the two main islands that are world famous for their natural beauty and magnificent underwater scenery. Phi Phi Don, the largest island, has been a Mecca for people diving and snorkeling Phi Phi for well over 30 years. Phi Phi Leh island is the smaller of the two main islands and is a highly desirable location for Maya Bay tours. Maya Bay as you may well know is the location where the movie ‘The Beach’ was filmed. Visit tropical Green Island to snorkel among colorful coral gardens and reef fish. Laze on a sandy beach, relax and swimming.
The Phi Phi Islands are an ultimate sightseeing location when on a visit to Thailand! Six sensational islands make up this beautiful and world famous location, situated in the southeast Andaman Sea. The islands of Phi Phi have some of the most spectacular scenery on the planet.
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Mask ans Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||PhiPhi + Khai Islands Full Day Tour by Speed Boat|