- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Chalong Pier
Departure from Chalong Pier and begin trolling on the way to
Lunch is served on board.
Optional time for swimming, relaxing and sunbathing.
Trolling on the way to Pier.
Arrive at Chalong Pier and transfer to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Non Fishing: 1,300 THB/Person.
- Tour Temporarily Closed.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Rawai, Chalong, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Patong, Tri Trang, Kalim, Town - (200 THB/Person);
- Kamala, Naka Lay, Boat Lagoon, Leam Hin, Westin Siray Bay - (300 THB/Person);
- Cape Panwa, Laguna, Layan, Bang Tao, Surin - (400 THB/Person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Nai Thorn, Ao Por, Thalang - (Private Transfer only);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1-3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
After a quick welcome drink depart from the pier and cruise to the fishing grounds south of Phuket, about 45 minutes away. Trolling gear is set out on the way. Lunch is freshly prepared (from your catch) aboard the boat and eaten at Racha Island. There is time for swimming and snorkeling in the bay. Racha island has crystal clear water and is full of reef fish. Afternoon, fishing session is focused on game fishing. Big game fish like Marlin and Sail fish are sometimes caught. The most common catch is Tuna and Trevally.
Phuket Fishing - Fishing in Phuket is not yet discovered by the crowds. On your Thailand vacation you too can experience the excitement of fishing on Black and Blue Marlin, Tuna, King Fish, Wahoo, Shark or Barracuda in the warm waters of the Andaman Sea around Phuket. Phuket, the 'sea Fish Capital of Asia', offers you fishing all year round.
English-speaking tour guide
Lunch, fruits in season and other beverages
Mask, snorkel and life jacket
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Fishing Full Day Tour Deluxe to Racha Island|