- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
11.00 - 11.30 AM
Land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to Phangnga
Arrive at Pier, Briefing and Information
Visit James Bond Island and Ping Gun Island
Kayaking by Yourself around mangrove forest
Zip Line 5 stations at Samet Nang Shee
Panoramic Dinner at Samet Nang Shee
18.30 - 20.00 PM
Back to Your Hotel
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Available days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday;
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult
300 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (250 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (450 THB/Person);
You’ll never forget this exciting James Bond Island tour, and it’s sure to be one of your best mementos of Thailand. A new viewpoint in Phang Nga province is turning into a popular tourist attraction after photos of the view went viral on social media. Khao Phing Kan is an iconic sight, fondly remembered as the hideout of James Bond’s nemesis, Scaramanga, in The Man with the Golden Gun.
Discover James Bond Island where the James Bond movie Man with The Golden Gun that Was filmed in 1974, located in the Phang Nga National Park which has most spectacular Scenery, where secret lagoons open into meet the amazing majestic caves, this trip Offers spectacular scenery and amazing views of the Phang Nga National park.
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Samet Nang Shee Viewpoint
Drinking water & Soft drinks
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Exclusive James Bond Island + Samet-Nga Chee + Dinner by Speed Boat|