- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick-up from your hotel
Ferry Boat departure from Rassada Pier to PhiPhi Islands.
Ferry Boat arrive in Ton Sai Bay at PhiPhi Islands.
- 1ST CLASS Ticket - 400 THB/Adult; 300 THB/Child.
- PREMIUM CLASS Ticket - 600 THB/Adult; 400 THB/Child.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 7:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Pick up two times a day, morning about 06.30 am or 10.30 pm.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Koh Siray, Town - (300 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Nakalay, Kamala - (500 THB/person-minimum 4 Person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Rawai, Nai Harn, Panwa, Ao Por - (800 THB/Person-minimum 4 Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
2,200 THB/Car - up to 1-3 pax;
3,300 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Scheduled Ferries are the cheapest and most popular way to get to Phi Phi Island. Ferry crossings take about 2 hours from Phuket to Phi Phi islands and run every day all year round.
It will take you about an hour and a half from Phuket to Koh Phi Phi with its beautiful white, sandy beaches, turquoise waters and awesome rock formations.
One way Ticket - Standard seat
|PROGRAM||One Way Ticket to Phi Phi Islands|