- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
05.30 - 07.20 AM
Pick-up from your hotel.
08.00 - 08.30 AM
Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear.
Depart from Namkhem pier to Surin Island (Best for snorkeling site of Andaman) by speed boat
Arrived at Surin Island National Park, go to 1st snorkeling at Chong Kad Channel then visit Moken village where the sea gypsy residing in north Andaman sea or choose alternate to relaxing on Mai Ngam beach.
Buffet lunch served in the national park canteen with variety of beverage menu and seasonal Thai fruits being provided by SeaStar for a special person like you.
2nd Snorkeling at Bon Bay or Mea Yai Bay
3rd Snorkeling at Pineapple Bay or Tao Bay to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.
15.30 - 17.00 PM
Departure from Surin Island with the impression
Arrived at the Namkhem pier and transfer to you accommodation.
*** This tour does not operated every day, please check dates of availability before proceed online booking ***
**Islands are closed from 15 May – 15 October every year.**
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen 75+ and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 11 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 500 THB; Child 300 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, Kata, Karon, Tritrang Beach, Patong, Naka Lay, Mai Khao - (200 THB/Person);
- Rawai, NaiHarn, Kamala, Surin Beach, Bangtao, Laguna, Panwa, Ao Por, Layan, Naithon, Naiyang - (300 THB/Person);
- Klok Kloy(Aleenta, The Hot Spring), Khao Lak - (100 THB/Person);
When you come to visit southern Thailand, don't miss your one chance to visit the beautiful Surin Islands. Start your day by getting on a speedboat and enjoy the unrivaled beauty of the Andaman Sea. Snorkelers will be amazed with an astonishing array of vibrant corals and marine life while non-snorkelers can stay dry on the beautiful secluded beaches, listening to the waves, sunbathing, or enjoying the tropical vistas. The tour itinerary includes a visit to the Moken Village. There you can experience the sea gypsy culture firsthand.
The best complete of coral reef for snorkeling in Thailand. Located in the Andaman Sea, this cluster of five islands are part of the national park and home to turquoise water, beautiful beaches and rich underwater sights. Surin Islands are famous for their unspoiled natural beauty, biodiversity, and traditional way of life of the local Moken tribe.
Speed Boat with full insurance
English-Thai speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport in Phone
|PROGRAM||Surin Islands Full Day Tour by Speed Boat|
|INFANT||Free of charge|