- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick-up from Your Hotel
Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear.
Depart from Namkhem pier to Surin Island (Best for snorkeling site of Andaman) by speed boat
Arrived at Surin Island National Park, go to 1st snorkeling at Chong Kad Channel then visit Moken village where the sea gypsy residing in north Andaman sea or choose alternate to relaxing on Mai Ngam beach
Set lunch served in the national park canteen with variety of beverage menu and seasonal Thai fruits being provided by SeaStar for a special person like you
2nd Snorkeling at Bon Bay or Mae Yai Bay and 3nd Snorkeling at Pineapple Bay or Tao Bay to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes
Departure from Surin Island with the impression
Arrived at the Namkhem pier and transfer to your accommodation
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
**Islands are closed from 12 May – 15 October every year.**
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 2 days prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 500 THB; Child 300 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (200 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (300 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person);
We offer daily snorkeling tours by shared speedboat during high season from 1st November to 1st May. The trip takes just over between 1 and 1 1/2 hours to the snorkeling sites. There is also the opportunity to go onto the Surin Islands themselves when you have lunch at the national park restaurant on Koh Surin Nuea. During peak periods the boats are often fully booked so we recommend reserving your place well in advance.
Koh Surin National Marine Park rates as one of Thailand's prime island locations. The two main islands Koh Surin Nua (North Surin Island) and Koh Surin Tai (South Surin Island) form the bulk of the land mass. The other 3 satellite islands both enhance the overground vistas and provide supplementary fringing reef. The entire Surin Islands covers a region greater than 320 km² and includes the picturesque island of Koh Tachai and sublime scuba diving at Richelieu Rock where the large pelagic favorites, Manta Rays and Whale Sharks, are often sighted.
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Fruits in season and other beverages
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||One Day Trip to Surin Islands Exclusive by Speed Boat|