- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
05.30 - 07.20 AM
Pick-up from your hotel.
08.00 - 08.30 AM
Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear.
Depart from Namkhem pier to Surin Island (Best for snorkeling site of Andaman) by speed boat
Arrived at Surin Island National Park, go to 1st snorkeling at Chong Kad Channel then visit Moken village where the sea gypsy residing in north Andaman sea or choose alternate to relaxing on Mai Ngam beach.
Buffet lunch served in the national park canteen with variety of beverage menu and seasonal Thai fruits being provided by SeaStar for a special person like you.
2nd Snorkeling at Bon Bay or Mea Yai Bay
3rd Snorkeling at Pineapple Bay or Tao Bay to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.
15.30 - 17.00 PM
Departure from Surin Island with the impression
Arrived at the Namkhem pier and transfer to you accommodation.
**Islands are closed from 15 May – 15 October every year.**
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen 75+ and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
- Moken village closed because of covid-19.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 500 THB; Child 300 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, Rawai, NaiHarn, Kata, Karon, Tritrang Beach, Patong, Naka Lay, Kamala, Surin Beach, Bangtao, Laguna, Panwa, Ao Por, Layan, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao - (200 THB/Person);
- Klok Kloy (Aleenta, The Hot Spring), Khao Lak - (100 THB/Person);
We offer daily snorkeling tours by shared speedboat during high season from 15 October to 5 May. The trip takes just over between 1 and 1 1/2 hours to the snorkeling sites. There is also the opportunity to go onto the Surin Islands themselves when you have lunch at the national park restaurant on Koh Surin Nuea. During peak periods the boats are often fully booked so we recommend reserving your place well in advance.
Koh Surin National Marine Park rates as one of Thailand's prime island locations. The two main islands Koh Surin Nua (North Surin Island) and Koh Surin Tai (South Surin Island) form the bulk of the land mass. The other 3 satellite islands both enhance the overground vistas and provide supplementary fringing reef. The entire Surin Islands covers a region greater than 320 km² and includes the picturesque island of Koh Tachai and sublime scuba diving at Richelieu Rock where the large pelagic favorites, Manta Rays and Whale Sharks, are often sighted.
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Surin Islands Full Day Exclusive Tour by Speed Boat|