- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick up from your hotel in Phuket.
Depart from the pier
Rok Island (Rok Nok) for relaxing on the white sand beach and swimming in crystal clear water.
- Snorkeling at Siam Bay (Rok Nai) to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.
- Snorkeling at Pakrong Bay or Laemson Bay or choose alternate to relaxing on Mansai beach.
Lunch on Rok Island and variety of drink.
Snorkeling at Koh Ha to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.
Departure from Koh Ha back to Phuket.
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
**Islands are closed from 15 May – 15 October every year.**
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
- Tour Temporarily Closed.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Siray, Town, Chalong, Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong (200 THB/person);
- Cape Panwa (300 THB/person);
- Rawai, Naiharn, Naka Lay, Kamala, Bangtao, Surin, Laguna, Layan, Ao Por, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao (450 THB/person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Journey to the Koh Rok and Koh Haa, the queen of Andaman, open to visitors only from Mid-October to May every year to preserve nature and its marine life. Enjoy the white-sand beach and crystal-clear water, vast coral reefs and metre-long monitor lizards.
Koh Ha Normally only visited by scuba divers is now available for snorkeling and is by far and wide the best possible location to snorkel. Each and every part of the spectacular island is surreal paradise. The marine life here is largely untouched by snorkelers and like Koh Rok has crystal clear waters, white powdery sands and many species of marine life. Koh Rok Well known for its powdery white sands, crystal clear waters, abundance of colourful marine life and still only a small number of tourists visiting at any one time.
Round trip transfer by speedboat,
Soft drink (tea, coffee and fruits),
Snorkeling gear (mask, fin, life jacket),
Full travel accident insurance;
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Koh Rok + Koh Ha Islands Tour Deluxe by Speed Catamaran|