- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick-up from Your Hotel
Welcome to Pier with a coffee and tea
Departure from the pier to Similan Islands
Enjoy your Buffet Lunch at Koh 4(Miang) and relax on amazing beach
Sightseeing and Snorkeling at Koh 7
Enjoy the most popular beach and explore climbing to Sail Rock at Koh 8(Similan)
Snorkeling and Sightseeing Koh 9(Bu Nga)
Return back to the pier and Transfer to Your Hotel
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
**Islands are closed from 15 May – 15 October every year.**
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 2 days prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 500 THB; Child 300 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (200 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (300 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person);
This is Thailand’s best Marine National Park and is scheduled to become a World Heritage Site - Skin-Diver Magazine has acclaimed it one of the ten most beautiful places in the world for above and under water scenery. In short - this is how a tropical paradise should look like! The fact that nobody has lived here and the distance from Phuket and the mainland is what has kept these islands in such a good shape. There are nine islands in the park and they are numbered 1 - 9 starting from the south. Because these are the oldest coral reefs in Thailand, some 5000 years old, there is an enormous diversity in species - both in fish and corals. And the visibility is the best you will find in Thailand! The dramatic scenery of big granite boulders continues under water, the west side of the islands are exposed to the south-west monsoon that brings rain, strong winds and waves in the summer, (mid May - October). On the protected east side you will find the best corals and beaches - and they must be some of the whitest best beaches anywhere! This gives great variation from dramatic rocks at the west side to white sand beaches and coral reefs in the east. During the monsoon the National Park is closed so you can only visit from October to May
Similan Islands : A group of 9 small islands 50 kms. off the west coast of Phang-Nga in the Andaman Sea. It can be reached in about 10 hrs by boat from Phuket or 4 hrs from Thap Lamu Port or Takua Pa in Phang-nga. The national-park-on-sea off Phang-Nga, Similan is famous among tourist, both domestic and foreign, for its uncontaminated water and abundant marine life and as a place for angling and scuba diving. This tour will operate only from 01 Nov until 30 April for each year. **Islands are closed from 01 May – 31 Oct**
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Fruits in season and other beverages
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Similan Islands Exclusive Tour by Speedboat|