- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
07.00 - 08.30 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
Check in at Royal Phuket Marina
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack
Itinerary briefing by our staff.
Departure from pier by Speed Boat to Phi Phi Islands.
Arrive at Phi Phi Islands
Stop at Maya Bay where the movie The Beach was filmed
Relaxing on the white sand beach and crystal water
Enjoy taking photo with view of great atmosphere
Visit Pileh Lagoon, jump in the amazing natural pool, surrounded by cliff formations, otherwise known as the Emerald Lagoon
Sightseeing at Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges
Sightseeing the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Beach.
Enjoy a buffet lunch
Walking on the white sand beach to explore the beauty of Phi Phi Don island
Enjoy making your won papaya salad "Somtam" tradition Thai food by your won flavor.
Enjoy Snorkeling and swimming near by Phi Phi island.
Relax on white sand beach at Khai Island
Enjoy swimming, snorkeling with crystal clear water and tropical fish.
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 12 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 400 THB; Child 100 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Siray, Phuket Town - (100 THB/Person);
- Merlin, Tritrang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Naiharn, Rawai - (200 THB/Person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Ao Por - (300 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
It’s time to discover the pristine beauty of Southern Thailand. This one day tour from Phuket will take you to see the famous Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay, and Khai Island by a speedboat. You will hop between tropical islands and have opportunities to soak up the sun, swim or dive into the waters where colorful fish live.
Discover the best things to do and to see in Phi Phi Islands, known in Thailand as Koh Phi Phi, they are stunningly beautiful and surely rank as one of the best attractions in southern Thailand. Located 43km west from Krabi coast and 40km southeast of Phuket.
English-Thai speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||Phi Phi + Maya Bay + Khai Islands Tour by Speed Boat|
|INFANT||Free of charge|