- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
07.30 - 08.30 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack.
08.30 - 09.00 AM
Departure to Phi Phi Islands by speedboat
09.30 - 10.00 AM
Sightseeing Maya Bay, the beach featured in the movie "The Beach"
Swimming and Snorkeling with colorful fishes at Loh Samah Bay and Pileh Lagoon
Sightseeing at Viking Cave and Monkey Beach
12.00 - 12.20 PM
Enjoy a great lunch in a beachfront restaurant at Ton Sai Bay
Visit Khai Nok or Khai Yai Island and enjoy swimming and relaxing on white sandy beach
16.30 - 17.30 PM
Arrive back at the port and transfer back to your hotel
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 3 -10 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 400 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (200 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (450 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Get picked in the morning from your Phuket hotel, after which you’ll be transferred to the marina to meet your tour guide and board your speedboat. Then sit back and enjoy the view during an hour-long ride to this island paradise. When you arrive on Phi Phi Don, the largest island in the Phi Phi group, make your first stop at Monkey Beach, where you can get an up close encounter with the area’s resident primates. From there you’ll continue to Nui Bay, where you can enjoy some snorkeling amidst crystal-clear water and underwater coral gardens. After stopping by Maya Bay, film site for the film ‘The Beach’ starring Leonardo Dicaprio, continue to Philey Lagoon and it impressive cliffs. Take a break for a buffet-style lunch on the island, followed by more relaxing and beach time. Then depart for the Khai Islands, where you’ll have additional opportunities for snorkeling, relaxation, and shopping for souvenirs. You’ll finish by returning to Phuket’s marina and receive a drop-off back at your hotel.
Experience the world-famous Phi Phi Islands and the nearby Khai Islands during this 8-hour day trip from Phuket. Travel by speedboat to Ko Phi Phi, where you’ll visit Yong Kasem (Monkey Beach), Maya Bay (as seen the film ‘The Beach) and go snorkeling in Nui Bay. After an included buffet lunch, head to the Khai Islands for more beach time and snorkeling.
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||Phi Phi + Khai Deluxe Tour by Speed Boat|