- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick from Phuket Hotel
Arrive at the pier with complimentary Coffee, Tea and Dessert service
Depart from Pier to Phang Nga Bay by Luxury boat
Arrive at Panak Island and enjoy canoeing in "Bat Cave" or "Mangrove Cave"
Depart from Panak to Hong Island and enjoy sightseeing from the boat
Have a great Lunch on board
Visist James Bond Island to discover the famous movie location
Where "The Man with the golden Gun"
Depart from James Bond Island to location there you will enjoy swimming and relaxing
Depart from Phang Nga Bay back to Phuket
Arrive back to the pier and Transfer to your Hotel
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 22:00 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 300 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Town, Kathu - (250 THB/person);
- Tri Trang, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Laguna, Layan, Siray, Nakalay, Boat Lagoon - (350 THB/person);
- Panwa, Rawai, Naiharn, Naithon, Naiyang, Blue Canyon, Mai Khao - (450 THB/person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
2,200 THB/Car - up to 1-3 pax;
3,300 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Visitors should spend a full day exploring the islands on a boat touróopt to get around in a luxurious Cruise, a traditional junk ship, a longtail boat, or in less intrusive sea canoes and kayaks. In addition to admiring Koh Tapu from afar, James Bond Island tours typically include a sightseeing cruise of Phang Nga Bay; canoeing or kayaking to the limestone caves, mangrove forests, and beaches of Thalu Island and Khao Phing Kan. Due to the protected nature of the national park, visiting the islands independently is nearly impossible, unless you have a permit and a personal boat.
A starring role in the 1974 James Bond movie The Man With the Golden Gun put the sleepy limestone island of Khao Phing Kan (now known as James Bond Island) firmly on the Thailand tourist trail.
Boat with full insurance
Experienced escorted guide
Round Trip by Boat & Canoe
Coffee & Tea
Buffet Lunch on Board
Shorts & Light T-shirt
Light Deck Shoes
|PROGRAM||James Bond 3 in 1 Canoeing by Cruise Boat|