- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick-up from your hotel
Arrive at the pier with complimentary coffee, tea and dessert service.
Depart from Pier to Phang Nga Bay by Luxury Boat.
Arrive at Hong Island and enjoy canoeing
Visit Khao Phing-kan and Khao Tapu (James Bond Island) where filmed Jame Bond 007 “The man with the golden gun”
Have a great Lunch on board
Depart from James Bond Island to Panak Island for sightseeing.
Visit Naka Island for swimming and relax on the beach.
Return back to port and transfer to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 22:00 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 300 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Chalong, Phuket Town, Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim - (100 THB/person);
- Tritrang, Kamala, Bangtao, Laguna, Layan, Siray Bay, Nakaly, Boat Lagoo - (200 THB/person);
- Panwa, Rawai, Naiharn, Nai Yang, Naithon, Mai Khao - (300 THB/person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1-3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Visitors should spend a full day exploring the islands on a boat touróopt to get around in a luxurious Cruise, a traditional junk ship, a longtail boat, or in less intrusive sea canoes and kayaks. In addition to admiring Koh Tapu from afar, James Bond Island tours typically include a sightseeing cruise of Phang Nga Bay; canoeing or kayaking to the limestone caves, mangrove forests, and beaches of Thalu Island and Khao Phing Kan. Due to the protected nature of the national park, visiting the islands independently is nearly impossible, unless you have a permit and a personal boat.
A starring role in the 1974 James Bond movie The Man With the Golden Gun put the sleepy limestone island of Khao Phing Kan (now known as James Bond Island) firmly on the Thailand tourist trail.
Boat with full insurance
Experienced escorted guide
Round Trip by Boat & Canoe
Coffee & Tea
Buffet Lunch on Board
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||James Bond 3 in 1 Canoeing by Cruise Boat|