- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
06.00 - 07.20 AM
Pick-up from your hotel.
Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear and towel.
Arrived at Rok Island to 1st snorkeling at Siam Bay(Rok Nai)
Bring you to Rok Nok for relaxing on the white sand beach and swimming in crystal clear water.
Lunch on Rok Island and variety of drink.
13.30 - 15.30 PM
2nd Snorkeling at Pakrong Bay or Laemson Bay to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes
Depart from Rok Island to Haa Island,3rd snorkeling.
Departure from Haa Island to Maithon island for finding dolphins. (some days may not be found).
17.00 - 17.30 PM
Take you back to Phuket with the impression
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
**Islands are closed from 15 May – 15 October every year.**
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen 75+ and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 400 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Chalong, Rawai, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Naka Lay, Kamala, Surin Beach, Bangtao, Laguna, Panwa, Ao Por, Layan, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao - (200 THB/Person);
- Klok Kloy (Aleenta, The Hot Spring) - (700 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1-3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Journey to the Koh Rok and Koh Haa, the queen of Andaman, open to visitors only from Mid-October to May every year to preserve nature and its marine life. Enjoy the white-sand beach and crystal-clear water, vast coral reefs and metre-long monitor lizards.
This new excursion will sweep you of your feet as you explore the beautiful Rok islands and snorkel at the breathtaking coral reefs of the islands. The Rok islands are made up of two large islands with long white sandy beaches just waiting for you. You can enjoy the sun, swim in the turquoise waters, snorkel above the reefs and of course take pictures as keepsakes of the amazing scenery. Koh Ha Normally only visited by scuba divers is now available for snorkeling and is by far and wide the best possible location to snorkel. Each and every part of the spectacular island is surreal paradise. The marine life here is largely untouched by snorkelers and like Koh Rok has crystal clear waters, white powdery sands and many species of marine life.
Speed Catamaran with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||Koh Rok + Koh Ha Islands Tour Deluxe by Speed Catamaran|