- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
07.15 - 07.30 AM
Pick up from your Hotel
Visit Monkey cave temple
Briefing before Rafting
Enjoy White water rafting - 5 km
Delicious Buffet Lunch
Enjoy the Beauty of Nature by Elephant trekking - 30 min
Bathing with Elephant
Ride ATV - 30 min
Transfer back to Hotel
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Rafting is not recommend for child under 120 cm.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
- Tour Temporarily Closed.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Patong, Kata, Karon, Panwa, Rawai, Town, Kathu, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Laguna, Mariott, Mai Khao - (200 THB/Person);
- Naithon, Naiyang, Layan, Ao Por -(350 THB/Person);
White water rafting is offered in Phang Nga Rafting Camp and provides for a thrilling and fun experience on rubber rafts taking 6 people each. After initial instructions and training, the tour guide will lead you down the river through the jungle rain forest on an exciting 5 km level II-III ride. The trip heading to Phang Nga Province, about 80 Kms from Phuket and rafting on the main Phang nga river. Whether you are white water rafting for the first time or an experienced rafter looking for lots of adventure, Those new to rafting will have a guide and some basic training before their trip to ensure their safety and comfort whilst they enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Phang nga river.
Explore the rivers and jungle of Phuket on a full-day tour that includes a fun-filled combination of white-water rafting on Khlong Song Phraek River, an all-terrain Fish Spa and time to relax and swim at a secluded waterfall. Sample several different outdoor adventures and learn from your experienced guide about the region's plants, animals and local villages. Lunch and round-trip hotel transport by private vehicle are included.
English-speaking tour guide
Bathing with Elephant
White water rafting
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||White Rafting + Elephant Trekking + ATV + Bathing with Elephant|