- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
07.00 - 08.00 AM
Pick up from your hotel
-Visit Pineapple Farm;
-Elephant Shower and Elephant Show.
-Bamboo Rafting with Experienced Guides;
Back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong - (250 THB/person);
- Boat lagoon, Town, Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (450 THB/Person);
Pineapple Farm, Monkey Cave, Elephant Trekking, Waterfall, Bamboo Rafting with Experienced Guides, Tsunami Museum, Turtle Farm and Fruit Market. Unlike whitewater rafting, bamboo rafting gives you a more relaxed and quiet ride along the river. You can take it easy, sit and let a local paddler take you to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the luxuriant tropical rainforest and the river. The water is clear and cool and you may get wet from the splash, or perhaps you can’t resist jumping into the water to swim, so dress yourself properly. Riding on the elephant back and swaying through the tropical forest is quite an unforgettable experience as well. The gigantic mammal will walk you along the rocky stream with the rainforest hillside as a background.
The nature in the Khao Lak area is beautiful with beaches and virgin forest. Apart from beachfront relaxation and scuba diving which is popular here, tourists may want to join our tour and participate in some adventurous outdoor activities such as elephant trekking into a lush jungle, bamboo rafting along the serene Sok river with a verdant backdrop and rainforest trekking. Moreover, there are other interesting things to see and do like a demonstration of rubber tapping.
English speaking guide
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Khao Lak Safari + Bamboo Rafting + Elephant Riding Full Day Tour|