- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
07.00 - 08.00 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
Departure to Phi Phi Islands by speedboat
Visit Khai Nok or Khai Yai Island and enjoy swimming and relaxing on white sandy beach
Enjoy a great lunch in a beachfront restaurant at Ton Sai Bay
Swimming and Snorkeling with colorful fishes at Loh Samah Bay and Pileh Lagoon. Sightseeing at Viking Cave and Monkey Beach. Relax on white sandy beach at Koh Yao Yai
Arrive back at the pier and transfer back to your hotel
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- Single supplement 500 THB/person;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (150 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (300 THB/person-minimum 2Person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (400 THB/Person-minimum 2Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
2,200 THB/Car - up to 4-5 pax;
3,300 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
First time in Phuket? Phi Phi Islands is a must for first timers. It is the topic of conversation for travellers all over Thailand. A Phi Phi Island tour is the most popular activity in the region. Phi Phi Islands are situated 40 km south-east of Phuket and consist of six islands. The major ones being Phi Phi Don, which hosts the bohemian town of Phi Phi Islands, and Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay which featured in the movie "The Beach". Phi Phi Islands are famous for its limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the emerald green waters, white powdery beaches and its many coral reefs offering great diving and snorkeling. All Phi Phi Island tours will take you for great sightseeing, swimming and snorkeling at Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove, Viking Cave and Monkey Beach. This Phi Phi Island tour by speedboat will give you a chance to see many different islands in one single Phi Phi Island tour. There is no other Phi Phi Island tour that covers more islands than this classical "Krabi 4 Islands Tour"
Phi Phi Island is a must for any visitor to Phuket. It is one of the most beautiful Islands in Phuket and a must do tour on any visit to Phuket. Yao Yai Island the largest Island on Koh Yao District and very interesting, Beautiful beaches, traditional local Thai Culture still undeveloped by Tourism. Khai Nai Island is quite out of the way and uninhabited, the small island has a splendid coral reef suitable for snorkeling and seeing colorful fishes, which has a beach on either side of the island.
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Lunch, fruits in season and other beverages
Mask, snorkel and life jacket
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Phi Phi + Yao Yai + Khai Deluxe Tour by Speed Boat|