- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick-up from your hotel.
Visit Khao Rang Hill
(Khao Rang Hill is one of Phuket’s most famous Viewpoints)
(In the Old Town, Thalang Road is lined with colorful 19th-century shophouses and Sino-Portuguese buildings. Built in 1903 by a wealthy tin merchant, Baan Chinpracha mansion has Italian floor tiles, shuttered windows and antique furniture)
(Wats - or Buddhist temples - are among the most important symbols of Thailand)
(Phuket Big Buddha is one of the most important and revered landmarks on the island)
Karon View Point
(Is one of the most frequented viewpoints in Phuket. From here, it is possible to take in views of Kata Noi, Kata Yai and Karon beaches)
Kata and Karon Beach
(Is a pleasant bay, which entices and charms many visitors with its white sands and clear waters).
Return to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Pick up time available on request.
- Private basis (i.e., you won’t be sharing with others).
- Tour is available if book 2 and more persons.
- For group of 5 and more persons we have discount, for details please contact us before booking done.
- Child is from 4 - 12 y.o.
Additional Charge, is to be paid during the tour:
Jungle off-Road Buggy
The Upside Down House
Transportation Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Laguna - (100 THB/Person);
- Panwa, Rawai, Naiharn, Surin, Bangtao, Layan, Naiyang, Naiton, Mai Khao - (200 THB/Person);
- Phuket Airport, Ao Por, Yamu,, Siray Bay, - (300 THB/Person);
From the view point where you can see Phuket Town, the beaches and the islands, to the Big Buddha statue on top of the highest point of Phuket overlooking the entire island, the Neo-Portuguese architecture of Phuket Town, the temples and Phrom Thep Cape to name a few. Phuket Islands Tours provide many kinds of transportation services from Phuket Airport to any destination on Phuket Island. You can be transported by the vehicle of your choice from private car, private family car or air-con minibus.
Our fully licensed drivers are, well trained and have excellent knowledge of all Phuket routes to ensure you a smooth and safe journey. This Phuket city tour cover all the important Phuket sightseeing sites.
Air-conditioned car or mini-bus
Driver + Fuel
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||Private 6-Hours Phuket City Tour|
|INFANT||Free of charge|