- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
06.00 - 08.20 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack.
Leave from the pier and go to Phi Phi Island by speedboat.
Arrive at Bamboo Island
Relax on the white sandy beach and enjoy some snorkeling
Enjoy snorkeling at the lovely white sand beach at Yong Kasem (Monkey Beach) and Explore many delights at Camel Rock (Nui Bay) and it’s beautiful scenery.
Enjoy a great lunch at a beachside restaurant on Phi Phi Don Island (Ton Sai Bay)
Free time on the beach
Go to Monkey Beach then sightseeing at Viking cave
Visit Maya Bay(still closed) where the movie “The Beach” was filmed sightseeing from outside
Relaxing and swimming in the crystal clear water then visit Pileh Lagoon for jumping and swimming.
Arrive at Khai Nai Island, relaxing on a white sandy beach or snorkeling and swimming.
16.30 - 17.00 PM
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen 75+ and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
- Available day: Saturday
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult
400 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, Rawai / NaiHarn, Kata - Karon, Tritrang Beach, Patong Beach, Naka Lay / Kamala Beach, Surin Beach / Bang Tao, Laguna Zone, Cape Panwa, Ao Por, Layan Beach / Nai Thon / Nai Yang, Mai Khao Beach - (200 THB/Person);
- Klok Kloy (Aleenta, The Hot Spring) - (700 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1-3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
The Phi Phi Island is one of the most beautiful nature and great landscape in the world. The journey is just about 50 minutes to get the sister island Phi Phi Ley then heading to see Loh Samah Bay, Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, Monkey Beach. Get full of snorkeling time and then go back to the Tonsai Bay at Phi Phi Don for Lunch. This speedboat tour to the Phi Phi Islands also visits Bamboo Island and Shark Point reef. This is just north of Phi Phi Don. You can either enjoy some relaxation and swimming on gorgeous Bamboo Island or go out to the huge coral reef for snorkeling among what some visitors describe as a dazzling array of tropical fish.
Phi Phi Island is known for its unique beauty, easily the most famous tourist destination in Thailand. Its the perfect day trip, only 45-60 minutes by Speedboat from Phuket. You will spend the day cruising around the islands, snorkeling with the tropical fish, relaxing on the white sand beaches and taking in the breathtaking scenery.
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Mask ans Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||Phi Phi + Bamboo + Khai Deluxe Tour by Speed Boat|