- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
We will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the pier.
Leave from the pier and go to Phi Phi Island by speedboat.
Arrive at Bamboo Island – Relax on the white sandy beach and enjoy some snorkeling. Enjoy snorkeling at the lovely white sand beach at Yong Kasem (Monkey Beach) and Explore many delights at Camel Rock (Nui Bay) and it’s beautiful scenery.
Enjoy a sumptuous Lunch at a beach side restaurant on Phi Phi Don. Go to Phi Phi Ley Island - Viking Cave - Pileh Lagoon - Maya Bay (Made famous from the movie “The Beach” ),
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult
400 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (150 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (300 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (400 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
2,200 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
3,300 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Trip by Speed boat visit of Phuket would not be completed without a trip to Phi Phi Island, The Phi Phi Island is one of the most beautiful nature and great landscape in the world. The journey is just about 50 minutes to get the sister island Phi Phi Ley then heading to see Loh Samah Bay, Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, Monkey Beach. Get full of snorkeling time and then go back to the Tonsai Bay at Phi Phi Don for Lunch.
Phi Phi Island is known for its unique beauty, easily the most famous tourist destination in Thailand. Its the perfect day trip, only 45-60 minutes by Speedboat from Phuket. You will spend the day cruising around the islands, snorkeling with the tropical fish, relaxing on the white sand beaches and taking in the breathtaking scenery.
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Lunch, fruits in season and other beverages
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Phi Phi + Bamboo Deluxe Tour by Speed Boat|