- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Private Charter Boat
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
06.00 - 08.20 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
(Time and price depending on hotel location)
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack.
Depart from pier to Phi Phi Islands by Speed Boat.
Arrive at Bamboo Island
One of the most beautiful spot in Andaman Sea
White sand and turquoise water blend seamlessly for marvelous view
Enjoy your time for swimming and snorkeling
Walking around and relaxing on a beautiful area.
Enjoy a great lunch at beachside restaurant on Phi Phi Don island
Free time on the beach.
Relaxing and swimming in emerald lagoon at Pileh Lagoon
Enjoy Paddle Board
Go to Monkey Beach then sightseeing at Viking cave
Stop at Maya Bay where the movie The Beach was filmed
Relaxing on the white sand beach and crystal water
Enjoy taking photo with view of great atmosphere.
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen 75+ and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 11 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 400 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Merlin, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Phuket Town, Koh Siray - (100 THB/Person);
- Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Naiharn, Rawai - (200 THB/Person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Ao Por - (300 THB/Person);
- Klok Kloy (Aleenta, The Hot Spring) - (700 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
The Phi Phi Island is one of the most beautiful nature and great landscape in the world. The journey is just about 50 minutes to get the sister island Phi Phi Ley then heading to see Loh Samah Bay, Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, Monkey Beach. Get full of snorkeling time and then go back to the Tonsai Bay at Phi Phi Don for Lunch. This speedboat tour to the Phi Phi Islands also visits Bamboo Island and Shark Point reef. This is just north of Phi Phi Don. You can either enjoy some relaxation and swimming on gorgeous Bamboo Island or go out to the huge coral reef for snorkeling among what some visitors describe as a dazzling array of tropical fish.
Phi Phi Island is known for its unique beauty, easily the most famous tourist destination in Thailand. Its the perfect day trip, only 45-60 minutes by Speed Boat from Phuket. You will spend the day cruising around the islands, snorkeling with the tropical fish, relaxing on the white sand beaches and taking in the breathtaking scenery.
Speed Boat with full insurance
English-Thai speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport in Phone
|PROGRAM||Phi Phi + Maya Bay + Bamboo Islands Tour by Speed Boat|
|INFANT||Free of charge|