- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
07.00 - 08.30 AM
Pick-up from your hotel
Check in at Royal Phuket Marina
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack
Itinerary briefing by our staff.
Departure from pier by Speed Boat to Phi Phi Islands.
Arrive at Phi Phi Islands
Stop at Maya Bay where the movie The Beach was filmed
Relaxing on the white sand beach and crystal water
Enjoy taking photo with view of great atmosphere
Visit Pileh Lagoon, jump in the amazing natural pool, surrounded by cliff formations, otherwise known as the Emerald Lagoon
Sightseeing at Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges
Sightseeing the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Beach.
Enjoy a buffet lunch
Walking on the white sand beach to explore the beauty of Phi Phi Don island.
Enjoy Snorkeling and swimming near by Phi Phi island.
Arrive at Bamboo island
This is a great island with white sand beach and clear blue water
Enjoy swimming, snorkeling with crystal clear water and tropical fish
Relax on white sand beach
Enjoy making your won papaya salad "Somtam" tradition Thai food by your won flavor.
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 11 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 400 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Phuket Town - (100 THB/Person);
- Merlin, Tritrang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Naiharn, Rawai - (200 THB/Person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (300 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Come ashore at Phi Phi Islands, a Thai paradise of sparkling sands and azure waters. Imagine you’re exploring with Leo as you discover ‘The Beach’.
Phi Phi Islands, located just 45 minutes by speedboat from Phuket, offer a great laid back tropical life style. Soak up the sun, go beach hopping or simply enjoy the great outdoors in some of the most beautiful scenery in Asia. Classic white sandy beaches, surrounded by impressive limestone cliffs and sunlit crystal clear water, Phi Phi actually consists of two islands, Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley, so gorgeous it was used as a location for the Hollywood film, The Beach at Maya Bay. These two islands offer a wide range of very different atmospheres such as natural wildlife spots, archeological sites, a great coral reef, fishy lagoons, as well as all beaches. Bamboo Island is Located just northeast of Phi Phi Don, the island itself is flat beautiful island with blending white sand and very clear water.
Speed Boat with full insurance
English-Thai speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport in Phone
|PROGRAM||Phi Phi + Maya Bay + Bamboo Islands Tour by Speed Boat|
|INFANT||Free of charge|