- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick-up from Hotel
Visit Phuket old town(In the Old Town, Thalang Road is lined with colorful 19th-century shophouses and Sino-Portuguese buildings. Built in 1903 by a wealthy tin merchant, Baan Chinpracha mansion has Italian floor tiles, shuttered windows and antique furniture. Set in a 1930s manor, the Thai Hua Museum has exhibits on Phuket’s culture and history)
Chalong Temple (Wats - or Buddhist temples - are among the most important symbols of Thailand)
Big Buddha (Phuket's Big Buddha is one of the most important and revered landmarks on the island)
Honey Farm(You will learn about the hives and the bee communities and how the bees work together to produce us with the sweet treat they’re so well known for)
Karon View Point (Is one of the most frequented viewpoints in Phuket. From here, it is possible to take in views of Kata Noi, Kata Yai and Karon beaches)
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -10 y.o.
Transportation Extra Charge:
he transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Rawai, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim - (100 THB/person);
- Nakalay, Kamala, Panwa - (200 THB/person);
Enjoy visiting Phuket Old Town, Chalong Temple, Big Buddha, Honey Farm and Karon View Point. Your adventure will begin when driver meets you at your hotel reception by air conditioned transport.
Get an introduction to Phuket City on this half day tour that leads you off the most famous locations and into the heart of daily life.
Air conditioned transport with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||Morning Half Day Phuket City Tour|