- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick-up from Hotel
- Kata View Point
- Nai Harn Windmill View Point
- Play and take photo with Baby Elephant
- Promthep Cape
- Big Buddha
- Chalong Temple
- Thai Boxing street(Sightseeing)
- Rang Hill
- Lunch with amazing view of Phuket Town (NOT INCLUDED)
- Patong sightseeing + Seafood market "Banzaan"
Return to Hotel
- Lunch Price 350 THB/Person
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (200 THB/Person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (300 THB/Person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang (400 THB/Person and operate only on Monday, Wednesday, Sunday);
Visit the Big Buddha Statue, the glittering Wat Chalong, see the Sino-Portuguese architecture in Phuket Town, browse one of the local markets and get spectacular views of the island.
Get an introduction to Phuket City on this half day tour that leads you off the most famous beaches and into the heart of daily life.
English Speaking Guide.
|PROGRAM||The Real Phuket City Tour|