- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the pier.
Departure from the pier to Raya Island:
- Arrive at Raya Island relaxing on a white sandy beach at Patok Bay.
- Departure from Patok Bay to Kon Kae Bay enjoying snorkeling time with plentiful coral reefs and colorful fishes.
- Explore the fantastic life with crystal clear water and enjoying snorkeling at A9 Ter.
Enjoy great Thai buffet lunch at restaurant on the Island.
- After lunch take your leisure time such as, swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing and relaxing on a white sandy beach at Siam Bay.
Depart for From Raya Island.
Arrive at the pier and Transfer back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Rawai,Chalong, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Patong, Tri Trang, Kalim, Town - (200 THB/Person);
- Kamala, Naka Lay, Boat Lagoon, Leam Hin, Westin Siray Bay - (300 THB/Person);
- Cape Panwa, Laguna, Layan, Bang Tao, Surin - (400 THB/Person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Nai Thorn, Ao Por, Thalang - (Private Transfer only);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
2,200 THB/Car - up to 1-3 pax;
3,300 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Following a post-breakfast pick-up from your Phuket hotel, you will be taken to the pier at Chalong Bay. Ahead of you is a swift speedboat ride to the safe swimming beaches of Raya Island. Your first destination is Patok Beach, a glorious crescent of powder-white sand in a sweeping bay. Ideal for snorkeling, you will get some time to swim with the colorful reef fish before continuing the tour to Kon Kae Bay and Siam Beach. You will have the services of an English speaking tour guide with local knowledge, and will be equipped with snorkel mask and life jacket for your convenience. After you have enjoyed some more time in the reef, teeming with aquatic life, the tour returns to Patok Bay for a delicious lunch at a beachside restaurant. You will have some time after lunch to snorkel, swim or just sink your toes in the sand and sunbathing.
Looking to take off of Phuket to a little island, Raya Yai is stunningly beautiful, white sandy beach, aquamarine waters and fish. It’s extremely beautiful snorkeling spot. Koh Raya it’s on approach to Patok Bay the island is absolutely” Perfect for a day trip, or stay in heaven away from the crowds” How’s wonderful if you sweep in to the turquoise bay with the white beach highlighted at the end of the day !!! It’s a great fun and a good place for any first time a diver either scuba or dive. It is a wonderful underwater world. A relaxing day and well worth the money, should not miss these gorgeous islands!! A realistic heaven….
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Lunch, fruits in season and other beverages
Mask, snorkel and life jacket
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Racha Island Full Day Tour by Speed Boat|