- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
07.10 - 08.20 AM
Pick-up from your hotel.
Check in at port.
Departure from pier by Speed Boat to Koh Hey Island.
Arrive at Kahung Beach
Relaxing on the white sand beach
Swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear water.
Lunch at Kahung Beach Restaurant
Free time for relaxing on beach chair, swimming and snorkeling
Optional hornbill feeding, exciting sea sports such as Parasailing, Banana Boat, Scuba Diving, Sea walker (extra charge)
You will experience the crystal blue water in which you can snorkel to see a variety of corals and fish from the boat.
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 11 y.o.
Scuba Diving - 1,800 THB/Person for 45 min(15-55 y.o.)
Sea walker - 1,300 THB/Person for 20 min(15-60 y.o.)
Parasailing - 700 THB/Person for1 big round(10-60 y.o.)
Banana Boat - 700 THB/Person for 20 min(10-60 y.o.)
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Leamhin, Rawai, Chalong, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim - (100 THB/Person);
- Panwa, Boat Lagoon, Koh Siray, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Laguna - (300 THB/Person);
- Layan, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao, Ao Por - ( Private Transfer );
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Dreaming of an ideal tropical island holiday, sipping coconut on a sea bed and moving your hips to a bongo beat ? Then the Koh Key, prominently called the Coral Island, is your perfect destination in your next trip to Phuket:
Coral Island (Koh Hey) is situated 10 km south of Phuket. The island is surrounded by multicolored coral reefs, hence the name Coral Island. The island has two long stretches of white, sandy beach with crystal clear water with plentiful of tropical fishes waiting to be fed, and a few quiet bays on the other side.
Speed Boat with full insurance
English-Thai speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport in Phone
|PROGRAM||Coral Island Full Day Tour by Speed Boat|
|INFANT||Free of charge|