- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick up from hotel and transfer to the pier
Departure from the pier to Coral Island (Koh Hey).
Enjoy the white sandy beach & turquoise sea water, as you will take part in a various sea activities.
Enjoy lunch time with a taste to Thailand 's
famous cuisine at our "Hey restaurant".
Back to the beach for more leisure hour
time such as swimming, snorkeling and
Departure from Coral Island (Koh Hey) to the pier and transfer back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Rawai, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Patong, Tri Trang, Kalim, Town - (300 THB/Person);
- Kamala, Naka Lay, Boat Lagoon, Leam Hin, Westin Siray Bay - (400 THB/Person);
- Cape Panwa, Laguna, Layan, Bang Tao, Surin - (500 THB/Person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Nai Thorn, Ao Por, Thalang - (Private Transfer only);
Additional Charge up on request:
Diving (about 1Hr.) - 2,100 THB/person;
Sea Walker (about 20 Min.) - 1,600 THB/Person;
Banana Boat (about 20 Min.) - 800 THB/Person;
Parasailing (1 Big round) - 800 THB/Person;
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
2,200 THB/Car - up to 1-3 pax;
3,300 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Dreaming of an ideal tropical island holiday, sipping coconut on a sea bed and moving your hips to a bongo beat ? Then the Koh Larn, prominently called the Coral Island, is your perfect destination in you next trip to Phuket: ● Relax & rejuvenate spending leisure time on beach ● Indulge in water sports activities ● Clear blue tranquil water to go swimming & Snorkeling ● Enjoy the crystal clear waters ● Delicious local lunch to savor.
Coral Island (Koh Hae) is situated 10 km south of Phuket. The island is surrounded by multicolored coral reefs, hence the name Coral Island. The island has two long stretches of white, sandy beach with crystal clear water with plentiful of tropical fishes waiting to be fed, and a few quiet bays on the other side. A short trek over the small hill and rocks leads to a small quiet cove with a beautiful beach, an excellent hideaway during the day. Sea activities as scuba diving, banana boat rides, parasailing and sea-walking are available on the island.
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Lunch, fruits in season and other beverages
Mask, snorkel and life jacket
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Coral Island Full Day Tour by Speedboat|