- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick up from your hotel in Phuket.
Depart from Rassada Harbor. Experience the cruise and enjoy facilities on board.
Sightseeing at Phi Phi Leh Island including Maya Bay, featured in the movie "The Beach", Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove and Viking Cave.
Lunch at Phi Phi Hotel on Phi Phi Don. Free time to explore the surroundings. Swimming and snorkeling at Coral Bay.
Departure from Ton Sai Bay to Phuket.
Arrive at Rassada Harbor and transfer back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult - 400 THB; Child - 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Koh Siray, Town - (350 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Nakalay, Kamala - (500 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Rawai, Nai Harn, Panwa, Ao Por - (800 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
2,200 THB/Car - up to 4-5 pax;
3,300 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the world’s main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists. It’s located between Phuket and Krabi but Phi Phi Islands actually belongs to Krabi province. The island is about 48 kilometers away from Phuket and 45 Kilometers from Krabi. There are two distinct parts to the island - commonly known as Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Lay – separated by a small stretch of water. Phi Phi Island Day Tours by Cruise Boat is very popular for tourist who want to stay at Phi Phi Island. You could take the Cruise by motorboat on the Andaman Sea to Phi Phi Island in one day program tours, Phi Phi Island is a part of Krabi Province, It is composed of two rocky, tree-covered islets: Phi Phi Don with long powdery beaches, and the high, rocky Phi Phi Le where thousands of swallows nest inside the Viking Cave. Visit Phi Phi Ley island & Phi Phi Group of Islands. Proceed to explore the world famous beach – Maya Bay where the movie 'The Beach' was filmed. Visit the crystal clear sea at Loh Samah Bay. Swim or snorkel with colorful fishes and plenty corals and Philey Lagoon for swimming. Proceed to Monkey Beach for feeding the monkeys. Enjoy delicious Thai Lunch at Phi Phi Don.
Want a laid back carefree vacation along with a breathtaking view? Phi Phi island is the place to get it all. Approx 45 km away, this little paradise with its impressive limestone cliffs, lovely beaches and stunning diving and snorkeling sites welcome tourists to spend time here. The Famous "Maya Beach" that featured in Leonardo DiCaprio's hollywood movie "The Beach" is also located here
English-speaking tour guide
Lunch, fruits in season and other beverages
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Phi Phi Full Day Tour Standard Class by Royal Jet Cruiser|