- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Additional charge up on request:
Buffet Dinner 300 THB/adult and 250 THB/child;
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Child is considered between 4 - 12 years old.
- Siam Niramit Phuket is closed on Tuesdays.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour
- Anywhere in Phuket at 300 THB per person;
The Siam Niramit Phuket show runs 6 days a week. (Closed on Tuesdays). The show starts at 20.30hrs, and runs for 80 minutes, without intermission. Gates open at 17.30hrs. for access to attractions and facilities. Thai/International Buffet dinner is available from 18.00 to 20.00 hrs. A transfer service is available from all main hotels in Phuket. Siam Niramit, Phuket, has 1,764 seats, grouped into classes as shown above. Online bookings are made on a first-come first-served basis. Children under 4 years of age see the show free of charge, provided they share a seat with a parent.
Siam Niramit Phuket, a one hour show based upon ancient Thai history and culture, grand scenography and costumes, a mix of technology and special effects with traditional costumes and legendary mysteries from an ancient Thai era.
|PROGRAM||Phuket Siam Niramit Show Platinum Ticket|