- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick-up from your hotel
Check in at port.
Departure from Chalong Pier.
Start trolling on the way to Raya Islands.
Lunch on board
Optional swimming from boat, snorkeling and relaxing.
Trolling on the way back to Chalong Bay.
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
*** This tour does not operated every day, please check dates of availability before proceed online booking ***
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Non Fishing: 1,300 THB/Person.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Rawai, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim - (100 THB/Person);
- Kamala, Boat Lagoon, Leam Hin, Siray Bay - (300 THB/Person);
- Surin, Bangtao, Laguna, Layan, Panwa - (400 THB/Person);
- Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao, Ao Por - (Private Transfer );
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Experience the thrill of fishing at Racha Island, a tropical paradise in the Andaman Sea. Compete with fellow anglers and see who manages to catch the biggest fish. Before your day ends, enjoy a delicious Thai buffet lunch onboard and take the chance to swim in the crystal blue waters. After pick up from your Phuket hotel, follow your guide to Chalong Pier and hop aboard a modern and comfortable boat for a cruise on the Andaman Sea to Racha Island. Your guide takes the boat on the high seas where you cast your line and try to get a bite. Learn from your expert guide how to catch big fish and try your luck at bagging tuna, mackerel, razorfish, grouper or trevally. Just after midday break for a tasty lunch on board before the chance to cool off with a swim in the azure water. You can also opt to snorkel among the colorful coral and tropical aquatic life or simply relax on the deck under the glimmering afternoon rays. After your day of adventure, return to the harbor and get a ride back to your hotel.
The game fishing is typically carried out around the Raya (Racha) Islands, 25 km south of Phuket. In these warm waters there are plentiful of catch all year around such as sailfish, black marlin, billfish and several varieties of tuna to name a few. During the monsoon season from late May until November the catch may also include wahoo, barracuda and varieties of mackerel.
English-Thai speaking tour guide
Fruits in season and other beverages
Mask, snorkel and life jacket
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||Game Fishing + Trolling to Racha Islands Full Day Tour|
|INFANT||Free of charge|