- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Hopping
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Chalong Pier.
Depart from Chalong Pier to Racha Island by speedboat
You will experience the crystal blue water in which you can snorkel to see a variety of corals and fish, either at ‘Kon Kae’ or ‘Siam’ bay.
Travel to Patok Bay on Racha Island
Relax and enjoy scenic bay view on the white sandy beach.
Heading to Coral Island, the place for exciting sea activities.
Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch at “Hey Island Restaurant”.
Relaxation time on the beach
Swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing and other sea activities at your leisure.
Take you back to Phuket
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 11 y.o.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Leamhin, Rawai, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim - (100 THB/Person);
- Panwa, Boat Lagoon, Koh Siray, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Laguna - (300 THB/Person);
- Layan, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao, Ao Por - ( Private Transfer );
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Experience the best snorkeling on the south coast of Phuket, on the main places of Racha (Raya) and Coral (Hey) islands. Quite small, too surrounding on foot, these islands are pleasantly undeveloped, offering a real peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of Phuket. The long white sands and the exceptional snorkeling and swimming throughout the year make it a perfect destination for day hikers. You will jump between the two islands, finding the perfect place to snorkel or relax before heading to the shore for a delicious buffet lunch at a beach restaurant. Emerald waters are home to a multitude of colorful aquatic lives, where observations of vibrant corals, rainbow trout, puffer fish and giant starfish are all on the agenda.
Dreaming of an ideal tropical island holiday, sipping coconut on a sea bed and moving your hips to a bongo beat? Then the Koh Hey, prominently called the Coral Island, is your perfect destination in you next trip to Phuket. Discover the incredible underwater worlds at Racha (Raya) and Coral (Hey) Islands.
English-Thai speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Water and fresh fruits
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
|PROGRAM||Coral + Racha Islands Full Day Tour By Speed Boat|
|INFANT||Free of charge|