- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Welcome to the Pier and Enjoy Coffee and Tea before starting journey to the Island
Departure from Pier to Coral Island
Arrive to Coral Island witch you can spend your time to relax and enjoy many activities such as swimming and relax around the Beach
Leaving from Coral Island and proceed to Racha Island
Arrive at Racha Island where you can relax on the sparkling white sandy Beach, then continue to Konkae Bay for outstanding snorkeling and sightseeing marine life
After finish the activities depart from Racha Island back to the pier
Transfer back to Your Hotel
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Rawai, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Patong, Tri Trang, Kalim, Town - (200 THB/Person);
- Kamala, Naka Lay, Boat Lagoon, Leam Hin, Westin Siray Bay - (300 THB/Person);
- Cape Panwa, Laguna, Layan, Bang Tao, Surin - (400 THB/Person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Nai Thorn, Ao Por, Thalang - (Private Transfer only);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
2,200 THB/Car - up to 1-3 pax;
3,300 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Dreaming of an ideal tropical island holiday, sipping coconut on a sea bed and moving your hips to a bongo beat ? Then the Koh Larn, prominently called the Coral Island, is your perfect destination in you next trip to Phuket: Relax & rejuvenate spending leisure time on beach Indulge in water sports activities Clear blue tranquil water to go swimming & Snorkeling Enjoy the crystal clear waters Delicious local lunch to savor.
Coral Island (Koh Hae) is situated 10 km south of Phuket. The island is surrounded by multicolored coral reefs, hence the name Coral Island. The island has two long stretches of white, sandy beach with crystal clear water with plentiful of tropical fishes waiting to be fed, and a few quiet bays on the other side. A short trek over the small hill and rocks leads to a small quiet cove with a beautiful beach, an excellent hideaway during the day. Sea activities as scuba diving, banana boat rides, parasailing and sea-walking are available on the island.
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Coffee, Tea and Drinking Water
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Coral + Racha Island Day Tour By Speedboat|