- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick up from Your Hotel and Transfer to the Pier
Arrive at the Pier with complimentary coffee, tea and dessert service on board
Depart from Pier to Phang Nga Bay by Luxury Boat
Arrive at Panak Island and enjoy Canoeing and Floating Krathong in Mangrove Cave
Depart from Panak Island to Hong Island and Enjoy Canoeing.
Our guides will paddle you around to explore hidden Caves and Lagoons
Have a Great Seafood buffet dinner on board and see beautiful sunset in the evening
Arrive to Pier and transfer back to Your Hotel
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 3 -10 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult - 300 THB; Child - 200 THB;
- Lobster menu available on board for an additional of 650 THB/person;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (250 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Thalang, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (550 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
2,200 THB/Car - up to 4-5 pax;
3,300 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
The lush vegetation, turquoise water, and secluded caves of Phang Nga Bay, home to James Bond Island, make Ao Phang Nga National Park one of Thailandís top destinations. Visitors should spend a full day exploring the islands on a boat touróopt to get around in a luxurious speed boat, a traditional junk ship, a longtail boat, or in less intrusive sea canoes and kayaks. In addition to admiring Koh Tapu from afar, James Bond Island tours typically include a sightseeing cruise of Phang Nga Bay; canoeing or kayaking to the limestone caves, mangrove forests, and beaches of Thalu Island and Khao Phing Kan. Due to the protected nature of the national park, visiting the islands independently is nearly impossible, unless you have a permit and a personal boat. There are a number of tours to the area, however, most of which depart from the marinas in Phuket and Krabi Noi. If youíre traveling down from northern Thailand, save time by taking a tour from Phang Nga town.
Phang Nga Bay is one of the attractive tour destination in the Andaman Sea,which is very amazing with the limestone cliffs, vertical rock walls and mangrove forest. we organize the program sunset dinner for serve you the wonderful sunset in different place and lucky with Loy Kratong. That's time for you to memorize your happiness.
Water, soft drinks and fresh fruits on board
Boat with full insurance
Canoeing with professional paddler
English-speaking tour guide
Shorts & Light T-shirt
Light Deck Shoes
|PROGRAM||Sunset Dinner in Phang Nga Bay by Luxury Cruise|