- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick-up from your hotel.
Check in at port
Breakfast: Coffee, Tea & Dessert.
Departure from port by Cruise Boat to Phang Nga Bay.
Arrive at Panak Island and enjoy canoeing in Bat Cave or Mangrove Cave.
Depart from Panak Island to Hong Island
Enjoy canoeing around to explore hidden caves and lagoons.
Lunch on board.
13.30 15.30 PM
Visit Panyee Island "Muslim Fishing Village" by longtail boat
See the way of life and can buy some souvenirs
Visit Koh Tapu Island, known as Jame Bond Island, famous after the filming of 'The Man With Golden Gun' movie
Depart from James Bond Island to location where you will enjoy swimming from the boat
Relax and take pictures.
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 22:00 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -10 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 300 THB; Child 200 THB;
- Bridge Fee 50 THB/Person;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Phuket Town, Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim - (100 THB/person);
- Tritrang, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Laguna, Layan, Siray Bay, Nakalay, Leam Hin, Boat Lagoon - (200 THB/person);
- Panwa, Rawai, Naiharn, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao - (300 THB/person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
1,900 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
2,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Visitors should spend a full day exploring the islands on a boat touróopt to get around in a luxurious Cruise, a traditional junk ship, a longtail boat, or in less intrusive sea canoes and kayaks. In addition to admiring Koh Tapu from afar, James Bond Island tours typically include a sightseeing cruise of Phang Nga Bay; canoeing or kayaking to the limestone caves, mangrove forests, and beaches of Thalu Island and Khao Phing Kan. Due to the protected nature of the national park, visiting the islands independently is nearly impossible, unless you have a permit and a personal boat.
While the islands increased popularity created a higher risk of pollution and boats are now forbidden from approaching the colossal limestone islet known as Ko Tapu, opportunities for swimming, kayaking, and sightseeing still abound in the surrounding area.
Boat with full insurance
Experienced escorted guide
Round Trip by Boat & Canoe
Coffee & Tea
Buffet Lunch on Board
Shorts & Light T-shirt
Light Deck Shoes
Copy of Passport
Copy of vaccine certificate
|PROGRAM||James Bond 5 in 1 Canoeing Full Day Tour by Cruise Boat|