- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick up from Your Hotel and Transfer to the Pier
Coffee, Tea & Dessert at the Pier.
Depart from Pier to Phang Nga Bay by Luxury Cruise Boat
Arrive at Panak Island and Enjoy Canoeing in ''Bat Cave'' or ''Mangrove Cave''
Depart from Panak Island to Hong Island and Enjoy Canoeing.
Our Guides will paddle you around to explore hidden Caves and Lagons
Have a great Buffet Lunch on Board.
Visit James Bond to discover the famous movie location, where ''The Man With The Golden Gun'' was filmed
Depart from James Bond Island to Location for Enjoy Swimming and Relaxing
Depart from Swimming and Relaxing Location by Luxury Boat.
Arrive to Pier and transfer back to Your Hotel
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 3 -10 y.o.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult - 300 THB; Child - 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (250 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (550 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
2,200 THB/Car - up to 4-5 pax;
3,300 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
While the islands increased popularity created a higher risk of pollution and boats are now forbidden from approaching the colossal limestone islet known as Ko Tapu, opportunities for swimming, kayaking, and sightseeing still abound in the surrounding area. The lush vegetation, turquoise water, and secluded caves of Phang Nga Bay, home to James Bond Island, make Ao Phang Nga National Park one of Thailandís top destinations. Visitors should spend a full day exploring the islands on a boat touróopt to get around in a luxurious speed boat, a traditional junk ship, a longtail boat, or in less intrusive sea canoes and kayaks. In addition to admiring Koh Tapu from afar, James Bond Island tours typically include a sightseeing cruise of Phang Nga Bay; canoeing or kayaking to the limestone caves, mangrove forests, and beaches of Thalu Island and Khao Phing Kan. Due to the protected nature of the national park, visiting the islands independently is nearly impossible, unless you have a permit and a personal boat. There are a number of tours to the area, however, most of which depart from the marinas in Phuket and Krabi Noi. If youíre traveling down from northern Thailand, save time by taking a tour from Phang Nga town.
A starring role in the 1974 James Bond movie The Man With the Golden Gun put the sleepy limestone island of Khao Phing Kan (now known as James Bond Island) firmly on the Thailand tourist trail.
Boat with full insurance
Experienced escorted guide
Round Trip by Boat & Canoe
Coffee & Tea
Buffet Lunch on Board
Shorts & Light T-shirt
Light Deck Shoes
|PROGRAM||James Bond + 4 in 1 Canoeing by Luxury Cruise Boat|