- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Land Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to Phang Nga
Visit Elephant Camp
Bathing with Elephant
Elephant & Monkey Show
Escort to Phang Nga Bay
Visit James Bond Island and Ping Gun Island
Explorer with Canoeing at Mangrove Sea Forest
Visiting Panyee Village and Take Photos
Return to Hotel
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
- Tour Temporarily Closed.
- National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult 300 THB; Child 200 THB;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Patong, Kata, Karon, Panwa, Rawai, Town, Kathu, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Laguna, Mariott, Mai Khao - (200 THB/Person);
- Naithon, Naiyang, Layan, Ao Por -(350 THB/Person);
Khao Phing Kan is an iconic sight, fondly remembered as the hideout of James Bond’s nemesis, Scaramanga, in The Man with the Golden Gun. Our superb full-day Phang Nga Bay tour takes you up close to the towering limestone peak for excellent views, as well as many other amazing destinations in this protected area. You’ll never forget this exciting James Bond Island tour, and it’s sure to be one of your best mementos of Thailand. Board our comfortable and stylish Longtailboat and let us whisk you off into the lush beauty of Phang Nga Bay. A lot of our guests recommend this as the absolute highlight of the tour - it is truly mind-blowing!
This James Bond Island Tour lets you explore the stunning highlights of Phang Nga Bay by Longtailboat from Phuket. Discover amazing lagoons & kayak the hongs with our experienced guides. Full day James Bond Island Tour is one of the best-selling tours that most tour agencies have offered for both Thai and foreign visitors all year round.
Longtail boat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||James Bond + Canoeing + Bathing with Elephant by Longtail Boat|