- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick up from Hotel
Arrive at Elephant Camp and Briefing Program
Elephant Show & Monkey Show
See Elephant Shower
Thai Buffet Fruit
Transfer back to Hotel
Arrived at Your Hotel
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Patong, Kata, Karon, Panwa, Rawai, Town, Kathu, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Laguna - (250 THB/person);
- Naithon, Naiyang, Layan, Ao Por -(350 THB/Person);
- Mai Khao (450 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
2,200 THB/Car - up to 1- 3 pax;
3,300 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Pick up two times a day, morning about 09.00 am or afternoon about 14.00 pm.
Trek through dense tropical jungle on the back of an elephant up to the island's mountain viewpoint and experience the amazing panoramic views. Enjoy an unforgettable experience as you take part in the baby elephant massage and meet and feed elephants during the Island Safari elephant show. Elephants are the symbol of Thailand and an elephant trekking trip is one the must do activities during your holiday in Phuket and an unforgettable experience for all the family. Enjoy a trek on elephant back through lush jungle and hills. Highly recommended for everyone who visits Phuket!
Enjoy a wonderful elephant trek at safari camp. Elephant trekking is an unique opportunity to interact with Thailand’s gentle giants in their native jungle environment. Overgrown rainforest covers mountains and numerous waterfall streams are all around. These picturesque jungles are inhabited by an astonishing diversity of wildlife rare mammals and colorful birds you won’t find anywhere else in the world.
Thai Buffet Fruit
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Safari Tour: Elephant Trekking + Elephant & Monkey Show|