- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick up from Hotel
Arrive at Elephant Camp and Briefing Program
Elephant Trekking, Elephant Show & Monkey Show, See Elephant Shower, Fish Spa, Thai Boxing, Ox-Cart Riding, Rice Farming, Rubber Tapping, Buffalo Photo
Kayaking at Mangrove Forest
Thai Style Lunch
Transfer back to Hotel
Arrive at Your Hotel
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- For a Cash payment please contact us on WhatsApp: +66862772012
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (250 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (450 THB/Person);
Pick up two times a day, morning about 07.00 am or afternoon about 14.00 pm.
Trek through dense tropical jungle on the back of an elephant up to the island's mountain viewpoint and experience the amazing panoramic views. Enjoy an unforgettable experience as you take part in the baby elephant massage and meet and feed elephants during the Island Safari elephant show. Then observe trained monkeys and gibbons pick coconuts from trees in the monkey show. Meet a local farmer at his traditional Thai-style home and watch a demonstration on how to grow rice and harvest it with the help of a water buffalo, before having a go at riding an ox cart through rice fields and tropical fruit plantations.
Enjoy a wonderful elephant trek at safari camp. Elephant trekking is an unique opportunity to interact with Thailand’s gentle giants in their native jungle environment. Overgrown rainforest covers mountains and numerous waterfall streams are all around. These picturesque jungles are inhabited by an astonishing diversity of wildlife rare mammals and colorful birds you won’t find anywhere else in the world.
Elephant & Monkey Show
Thai Buffet Fruit
Lunch or Dinner
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Half Day Safari Tour + Kayaking + Elephant Trekking|