- Phi Phi Tours
- James Bond Tours
- Phuket Islands Tours
- Phuket Sightseeing
- Phuket Evening Shows
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Contact Us
Pick up from Hotel
Arrived at Elephant Camp and Briefing Program
Elephant Trekking, Elephant Show & Monkey Show, See Elephant Show
Rice Farming & Ox-Cart Riding, Buffalo Photo
Thai Buffet Fruit
Transfer back to Hotel
Arrive at your Hotel
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- For a Cash payment please contact us on WhatsApp: +66862772012
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (250 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (450 THB/Person);
Pick up two times a day, morning about 09.30 am or afternoon about 14.00 pm.
Trek on the back of the elephant through the river & dense tropical jungle up to the mountain view point to see amazing panoramic views of Phuket and the surrounding islands, an exciting, enjoyable & unforgettable experience. Meet our monkeys & gibbons & watch how they are trained to pick coconuts from the tree. Ride on the local farmers' Ox cart, through rice fields & tropical fruit plantations.
Enjoy a wonderful elephant trek at safari camp. Elephant trekking is an unique opportunity to interact with Thailand’s gentle giants in their native jungle environment. Overgrown rainforest covers mountains and numerous waterfall streams are all around. These picturesque jungles are inhabited by an astonishing diversity of wildlife rare mammals and colorful birds you won’t find anywhere else in the world.
Rice Farming & Ox-Cart Riding
Thai Buffet Fruit
Sun block lotion
|PROGRAM||Eco Safari Tour + Elephant Trekking|